“EVERY THING YOU NEED”

Keller's Flea Market
Ranked #201 of 225 things to do in Savannah
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you are in the savannah area and need something to do for the day without spending a lot of money; take the kids here. lots of booths, of different stuff. from old to new. Prices fair; just ask. If you have heard of the one on the Florida border; this one is just as good.

1  Thank Kathy V

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I needed a lot more time to look at all of the stuff! Loved the shops and booths with real antiques and hidden treasures. Found some zumba sticks and some original artwork. Super!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

During a family visit with relatives in Beaufort, we visited Keller's Flea Market in Savannah. We all had a fun few hours meandering around taking in the diverse and abstract vender spaces. The unique market brags of having over 400 retail stall spaces, a half-dozen delicious food concessions, and plenty of parking area to accommodate RVs and Buses. The grounds provides accesses for handicapped visitors, ATM machines, and a barber shop to boot.

Keller’s Flea Market is far from upscale. The vendor buildings are old, rustic, and add to the ambience of a yesteryear market place.

Wandering the various structures was relaxing and interesting. Merchandise ranged from new to vintage to antique items. Some prices were ‘up there’ yet others were a steal. We even found that negotiating was accepted on many items we purchased.

In summary, our visit was fun and the exercise was not wasted. We shall return….

4  Thank Mark M
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Although I only had a couple hours to spend before the wedding, I wanted to roam the flea market. I have been to many similar places, and it was better than many, with a lot of fresh veggies and pets and a fantastic book seller with every book (he must have thousands) alphabetized by author. I especially was taken by Mother Howard, the 100-year old preacher lady selling Anointing Healing Soap. It was homemade lye soap, and I got a prayer to go with it. In addition, when it was time to go, I found my car with almost no problem. I wish I had had more time as it was a beautiful way to spend a morning. The soap? You would have to admit there is something special about it.

1  Thank drkeek