“Fantastic Find, Great Breakfast and Reasonably Priced”
Review of Henry's

Henry's
Ranked #40 of 864 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: They open at 6:30am-3:00pm, they serve breakfast and lunch, also has a breakfast buffet and a soup and salad bar for lunch. Phone number is 912-232-6628
Portland, Maine
“Fantastic Find, Great Breakfast and Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our Hotel recommended this little gem and we were so happy we went there for breakfast. Fast friendly service, very clean, nice meal, perfect sized portions, and reasonably priced. This restaurant hit all the buttons for us and will be on our restaurant list when we visit Savannah again.

Detroit
“Great food, great price, clean”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We ate here two mornings for breakfast and this was such a great find. Our hotel tipped us off to this place and the food was very good and reasonable. One day I had the shrimp po boy instead of breakfast and that was delicious. It is very clean and the staff is friendly, efficient.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Always Consistent”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Quick easy access from the Planters Inn. Standard buffet breakfast and optional breakfast menu. Food always good and dependable.

Visited September 2012
Winter Park, Florida
“What a find!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was staying at the Planter's Inn or may have missed Henry's altogether, but I definitely won't miss it ever again! The breakfast portions were huge, the food was fresh, and the staff very friendly. The prices definitely tell me this is a hidden treasure for the locals. I'll definitely be back.

Camden, South Carolina
“Start Your Day Off Right”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Henry's is the most clean, accomodating, and consistant restaurant in Savannah. I have had numerous items on the menu and know my order will not only be correct but will be made timely and fresh. Whenever I am in town, I start my day off at Henry's knowing I'll be getting fresh food in a clean, friendly atmosphere. I love the place!