“Great pizza”
Review of Nicky's Pizzeria

Nicky's Pizzeria
Ranked #393 of 876 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: This pizzeria is located on Chatham parkway in the shopping center with Larry's subs.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great pizza”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was visiting savannah for a few nights and wanted to try a new pizza place. I came around this restaurant from looking at the good reviews on website. The food was great and the price was good too. It was nice to see some of their pizzas out to see how it would look. The great part was that it was only 10 minutes away from the hotel. I would visit again.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank John L

Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian dishes”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were a party of four and got four different entrees. All were wonderful, service was great and prices reasonable. Can't wait to go again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank soupbean
Savannah GA
“Good pizza, great prices, convenient location”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stopped in while running some errands. I reckon the A/C was busted 'cause it was hella hot in there. We switched our order to "to go". The pizza prices are reasonable and the menu had many classic Italian dishes. Our pizza had a crispy, great tasting crust. There were plenty of toppings and high quality cheese and the sauce had a nice flavor to it. Bottom Line: Worth a repeat visit for another meal.

• Visited August 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Hands down the best pizza in Savannah”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Since its off of Chatham parkway you may not be expecting much but its fantastic pizza. they also have a lot of other great menu items. I used to make my own pizza and I used to go to all the other local pizza places but since I found this gem we only go to Nicky's. My only complaint is that they are closed on Sunday!

• Visited March 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“Surprisingly great food!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I found this place during our first visit to Savannah. We had a half egg plant half grilled chicken pizza and it was awesome. The crust was delicious and all the ingredients tasted fresh. Great little restaurant!