“Surprisingly great food!”
Review of Nicky's Pizzeria

Nicky's Pizzeria
Ranked #520 of 889 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: This pizzeria is located on Chatham parkway in the shopping center with Larry's subs.
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I found this place during our first visit to Savannah. We had a half egg plant half grilled chicken pizza and it was awesome. The crust was delicious and all the ingredients tasted fresh. Great little restaurant!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Wow - similar to other reviewers, we have been very pleased with our meals at Nicky's. Pizza is are delicious. This past weekend, we had the white pizza and the Nicky's Antipasto. The anitpasto is the best that I've had in years. Good food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

The food here is fantastic. I grew up in the Northeast and regularly enjoyed authentic, Italian food. Moving South, it has been difficult to find a restaurant where all the dishes are consistent and taste right out of Little Italy! The chicken piccata here is so good, I just about ate the entire serving (which was very big and could be shared by two people.) The eggplant parmigiana is one of the best my mother ever had, and she is very particular about this dish. The pasta fagioli was fantastic - large slices of garlic, prosciutto, cannelini beans...yum! We will be going back soon, and often. Every dish was delicious. Mangia!

2  Thank Georigiateacher
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Oh my goodness, we have found our new favorite place. This little place has the best food, generous portions and great customer service. We loved it so much we went back two days later for more! From the bread to the cannoli, just good food!!

2  Thank Lheck143