“I am still terrified...”

Haunted Savannah Tours
Ranked #4 of 66 Nightlife in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours with Haunted Savannah Tour is a true Ghost Hunters tour. Hear the ghostly tales and legends of America’s Most Haunted City and learn a little science behind the paranormal.Join us on one of our Savannah Ghost Tours down Savannah's shadowy lanes and discover the ghost, ghouls, and legends in America's most haunted city!Our fully licensed “PolterGuides” are also professional ghost hunters with many years of field experience behind them. We encourage you to bring cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders on our tour. You never know, you just may capture evidence of real ghost! So, do you dare take our tour?
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Let me start off by saying that I love everything creepy, haunted, and ghost related. I am usually not bothered by scary ghost stories. I loved all the stories Chris told us on our tour. He's a great guy with so much knowledge of Savannah and it's many ghosts. That being said, one story in particular has continued to haunt me. I wake up at night and I think, could that be?? I'm glad that as a family we took the tour. Chris was so personable and my kids loved him. Corny jokes and all. I like the way he incorporated technology and his tour. It's a the best of both worlds. Ghost hunting and tours is a personal experience. Each person crafts this to their own tastes and beliefs. Bring a clear mind and no expectation other than hearing great stories and let your imagination take you from there. If you're looking for a tour that will inspire your imagination, take this tour. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank Scarlett_Ramirez
Chris A, Owner at Haunted Savannah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

I am very glad you enjoyed ( and were terrified on) my tour! I had a wonderful time with you as well and I hope that you come back to visit again as the tour is always changing with new stories being added all the time!

Oh, and......Sweet Dreams!!!

in 3 reviews
"colonial park cemetery"
"love history"

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I see a couple of negative reviews before mine and I can see how it can happen. Tours, especially ghost tours and the like can be dry or they can be fun, but it largely depends on the interaction of the group. I was pleasantly pleased to find my tour had ten folks...two 16-yo's with me, a nice but quite couple from Florida, and five young ladies getting a haunted start to a bachelorette party for the last single girl. A great mix combinded with Savannah's allowance to carry/drink beer on the street made for a fun night. If you're an adult going on a ghost tour, then have a drink or two to lighten up and have some fun. If your still stiff and unhappy at the start, Chris makes one stop on the way with enough time make room and enjoy two more drinks. Good job Chris.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

out tour guide chris was very knowledgeable about the history and hauntings. the places we visited were great, and actually being able to hear on my cell phone sounded like whispering was really cool... pit stop for the restroom and a drink at a very haunted inn was nice. i liked being able to see things on the tablet he brought.... and even tho we had been on tours almost every night we have been here he told us things we didnt hear on the other tours.. we had been trying not to overlap tours because of that. we werent bored . he was down to earth and genuine, not theatrical.. i would go on this tour with him again ..

5  Thank maggiebr
Reviewed March 28, 2012

In a nutshell this tour was a complete waste of time and money. Chris is NOT a good tour guide, not informative, not entertaining. I don't know how he got so many glowing reviews form other folks. They are NOT representative of the experience we had. It is a shame that we relied on tripadvisor rankings in choosing this tour.

Chris A, Owner at Haunted Savannah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Hello,

I am very sorry if you had a terrible time on my tours. I try to please the varied guest to my fullest abilities. Please email me at Chris@HauntedSavannahTours.com as I will offer a 100% refund for you or free tickets for a ghost tour you wish to take on your next trip to Savannah.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I'll try and keep this as fair as possible, cause I'd hate to hurt someone's way of earning a living. However, this tour was not what people are describing. You will be best served in booking one with more reviews. We basically wasted 2 hours of our evening in beautiful Savannah doing this tour. I'll leave it at that. One of our group members thought for sure we were getting punked!

4  Thank SwagWag
Donny A, Owner at Haunted Savannah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Hello,