Haunted Savannah Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Creepy

Brenna did an awesome job last night with two teens in the mix making our tour 5-star creepy... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Kim S
A Spooky Good Time

Amazing! The tour was very informative, I highly recommend Brenna as your tour guide, she added so... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
nicolebS5406QX
Newark, Delaware

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $20.52
from $35.19
from $30.00
from $28.21
More Info
All reviews great tour ghost stories family friendly tour sorrel weed house great stories small group booked this tour story teller walking tour paranormal activity love history take pictures savannah tour a lot of fun two hours spirits guide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I see a couple of negative reviews before mine and I can see how it can happen. Tours, especially ghost tours and the like can be dry or they can be fun, but it largely depends on the interaction of the group. I was pleasantly pleased to find my tour had ten folks...two 16-yo's with me, a nice but quite couple from Florida, and five young ladies getting a haunted start to a bachelorette party for the last single girl. A great mix combinded with Savannah's allowance to carry/drink beer on the street made for a fun night. If you're an adult going on a ghost tour, then have a drink or two to lighten up and have some fun. If your still stiff and unhappy at the start, Chris makes one stop on the way with enough time make room and enjoy two more drinks. Good job Chris.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

out tour guide chris was very knowledgeable about the history and hauntings. the places we visited were great, and actually being able to hear on my cell phone sounded like whispering was really cool... pit stop for the restroom and a drink at a very haunted inn was nice. i liked being able to see things on the tablet he brought.... and even tho we had been on tours almost every night we have been here he told us things we didnt hear on the other tours.. we had been trying not to overlap tours because of that. we werent bored . he was down to earth and genuine, not theatrical.. i would go on this tour with him again ..

5  Thank maggiebr
Reviewed March 28, 2012

In a nutshell this tour was a complete waste of time and money. Chris is NOT a good tour guide, not informative, not entertaining. I don't know how he got so many glowing reviews form other folks. They are NOT representative of the experience we had. It is a shame that we relied on tripadvisor rankings in choosing this tour.

1  Thank Baskaat
Chris A, Owner at Haunted Savannah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Hello,

I am very sorry if you had a terrible time on my tours. I try to please the varied guest to my fullest abilities. Please email me at Chris@HauntedSavannahTours.com as I will offer a 100% refund for you or free tickets for a ghost tour you wish to take on your next trip to Savannah.

Chris Allen

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I'll try and keep this as fair as possible, cause I'd hate to hurt someone's way of earning a living. However, this tour was not what people are describing. You will be best served in booking one with more reviews. We basically wasted 2 hours of our evening in beautiful Savannah doing this tour. I'll leave it at that. One of our group members thought for sure we were getting punked!

5  Thank SwagWag
Donny A, Owner at Haunted Savannah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Hello,

Chris Allen

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Chris was a terrific tour guide. He brings audio and visual support for the stories he tells, and even let us have a pit stop at a bar for some beers to go! Great stories about the places, and he was very laid back, even with us "non-believers" on the tour constantly cracking jokes. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone in Savannah!

2  Thank busticated58

Thanks for coming, even though you are a "non-believer"! I try to make it so everyone has a great time!