“Chris was an amazing guide!”

Haunted Savannah Tours
Ranked #5 of 56 Nightlife in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours with Haunted Savannah Tour is a true Ghost Hunters tour. Hear the ghostly tales and legends of America’s Most Haunted City and learn a little science behind the paranormal.Join us on one of our Savannah Ghost Tours down Savannah's shadowy lanes and discover the ghost, ghouls, and legends in America's most haunted city!Our fully licensed “PolterGuides” are also professional ghost hunters with many years of field experience behind them. We encourage you to bring cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders on our tour. You never know, you just may capture evidence of real ghost! So, do you dare take our tour?
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Chris was an amazing tour guide ! He did a very good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank amymarge

Reviewed March 9, 2012

My wife and I were the only people on this tour so we got to ask many questions. Chris did a fantastic job with his knowledge of the area and different ghost stories. I liked the audio and video evidence he brought along with him to go along with the stories. Since Chris is a ghost hunter himself he explained how they investigate a house. We talked about the ghost hunter show and that they came to my hometown of Alexandria,La. Overall this was a great tour.

1  Thank msroy616
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I wanted my next trip to Savannah to go better than the last. It's a great city, friendly people, amazing sites. The tours really set it apart, too. My last trip down that way I took three of the many ghost tours the town has to offer. They were all almost exactly the same. Same stories, but different route.

This time around I took a few days ahead of time to do a little more research and find a tour that wasn't the same. I found that with this tour. It was amazing! They covered locations that the other guys didn't AND THEY HAD REAL PARANORMAL EVIDENCE! THAT was the kicker to me. Heck, I even tipped the guide an extra $20 I enjoyed it so much.

I've been telling all my friends to go check it out and now I'm telling you... YOU go take this tour!

1  Thank LauraPatel
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My friend and I took two of Chris's tours that night. The 8pm tour we had a group, it was especially fun to see the little girl's face as Chris was telling his stories and showing the pictures/videos. Our second tour was just my friend and I, so it made it more relaxed just the 3 of us. I've been on one other tour with different company a few weeks before but Chris was by far the best!!! He is very thorough with his facts unlike the other tour. I have family coming down next month and I've already made plans with them to go and they can't wait! Chris thank you for the GREAT tour and I will be calling you next month to set up another tour.

1  Thank supernatural_12
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I had never done a ghost tour before, but both of us are huge history buffs (who doesn't love a good story?). This tour offers both entertainment and education, Chris really knew what he was talking about! We had a great time and would do it again, I doubt any tour is the same! If you are looking for a tour that's small and educational this is your stop, avoid the big crowds and the tackiness of some of the other "ghost tours" also, the voodoo tour was 18+ so NO KIDS ALLOWED, a huge plus for us

1  Thank RHMorea