“Allison Brooke Hall”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
“Allison Brooke Hall”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Allison is far one of the best if not the best aesthetician, with her combination of advanced skills and attention to detail she is a professional. I highly recommend Allison!

Bristol, Maine
“A relaxing couple of hours”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I scheduled a manicure/pedicure at Milan, a choice made by reading reviews of several day spas in Savannah. It was a good choice. I scheduled with Lacey and the experience lived up to her reviews. Lacey's nail care still looks great and it is time to schedule another. That to me is the sign of great nail service if it lasts and still looks good when it's time to reschedule. This is the reason I waited a month to write this review. If you want a relaxing couple of hours with a a very pleasant technician book with Lacey.

“Queen for a day!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Wonderful experience, and I feel years younger!
The massage was truly, truly amazing. I'll definitely return.

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

After waking up with terrible back pain and a visit to the chiropractor, it was recommended that I try a deep tissue massage. I booked an appointment with Cindy, at Milan Day Spa for an hour massage. I have had many massages in the past and this was by far the most theraputic massage I have ever recieved. Cindy was definitely a highly trained massage therapist. As I entered the spa I immediately enjoyed the aromatherpy and the peaceful calm atmosphere as well as the pleasant greeting by the staff. I would highly recommend Milan Day Spa.

1 Thank VanAullHoff
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic visit”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

A few friends and I went to Savannah for a girls weekend and to our surprise, one of the girls husbands called and made us appointments for pedicures and a manicure at the Milan Day Spa. We walked to the location from our hotel and found it easily with no issues. The first thing I noticed was that it smelled good when you walked in the front door - there was no nail polish/chemical odor at all (a huge plus in my book!)

I got a great french manicure from Yaquina, who gave lots of travel advice and tips for fun things to do while in town. She made the time fly by and it was a very enjoyable time at the spa!

My friends both got pedicures and they also gave thumbs up to the staff taking care of them. The friendly staff and care they give to the clients was top notch. We would be happy to go back to this location again!

1 Thank Adro08