“A Wonderful Day for ME!!!”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“A Wonderful Day for ME!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

As a full time working mother, it is not often I find the time to do something special for myself. Two of my good friends and I scheduled a day of pure heaven at Milan Day Spa. The staff was so kind and catered to our every need. I would highly recommend this spa to everyone!

Visited December 2013

Savannah, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ultimate Pedicure and Deep Tissue Massage left me blissed out”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Two friends and I had an amazing girls spa day last Sunday at the Milan Day Spa. it began with mimosas and hot towels followed by an incredible 90 minute deep tissue massage with Kelly - the best massage therapist ever - who made all my back and shoulder tension disappear. Then hot tea and the best pedicure of my life - it is worth upgrading to the ultimate as you get an extended leg and foot massage and a deeply moisuturizing warm wax treatment.

My friends also had amazing massages and facials - a wonderful spa with the best therapists in town. I can only say - go to this spa!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lesley F
Los Angeles, California
“Great manicure and pedicure with Lacy”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were in town for the rock and roll marathon this past weekend and I had a manicure and pedicure with Lacy. It was one of the best mani/pedi I have had and I have had a lot! Lacy was welcoming and easy to talk with and did an outstanding job!

Visited November 2013
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Best Hairstylist!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Fatima Capica is the best hairstylist in Savannah. I know that she will always do a great job on my hair. The salon is relaxing and beautiful.

Visited November 2013
Savannah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Massage!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband surprised me with a massage at the Milan Day Spa for my birthday. I have had several massages at various places over the years.. Heather did an amazing job! I like a relaxing massage and have had problems with a massage that was too hard and firm. I always felt as if I had someone working out "kinks" that were not there. Milan Day spa is very clean, beautiful, and relaxing spa. It made out for a wonderful and enjoyable surprise! I will definitely be going back for a hot stone pedicure!

Visited October 2013