“Best Brazilian in Town”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I've been getting regular Brazilian waxes for the past few years and was worried when I moved to Savannah that I wouldn't find a new place I liked as much as back home. I tried a few other places and wasn't very impressed, especially since they were so pricey. Finally I booked with Milan Day Spa and was soooo happy. The treatment was very quick and much more comfortable than other places. They know when to use the wax that doesn't bind to skin in sensitive areas and make sure to get all possible stray hairs so you definitely get your money's worth. I go to Taylor and she's also always very hygienic- wears gloves, sanitizes and never double dips sticks. I wish I had the time and money to try all of their other services. I would absolutely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Milan Day Spa on Broughton

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Best Facial Ever! Fatima did a really great job. She payed attention to me and my skin! She took her time and did not rush. She made sure i was relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire thing! I highly recommend this Day Spa to anyone! It is such a great and welcoming atmosphere! Everything is very nice and clean. The Eminence products that she used on my face are simply amazing. I purchased the product and cant wait to use them at home! I will be back again very soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Just got the best facial ever! They really pay attention to you and your needs... Take their time and don't rush through! Lived the atmosphere, rooms were clean and spacious and the organic products they used felt amazing... I think it's Eminence anyway going back next week to get my products!!! I def will be back again and again!

1  Thank Tiff3283
Reviewed September 10, 2013

one of the best hair cuts I've had in quite a while. my hair was in real bad shape and Catherine was able to make me look so good I can actually style my hair again :)
I all received a very relaxing message from Cindy that helped relive a lot of pain. (thank you) she also made some good health suggestions.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This place was awesome. I had a therapeutic massage, spa pedicure and manicure. The atmosphere was very relaxing.