“Organic Facial AND they booked a restaurant for me...”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went back for a microdermabrasion and Eminence facial - my skin felt amazing and I stocked up on these organic skincare products for use at home (Milan Day spa is the only stockist I have found in the area). They have introduced a new concierge service - I needed a restaurant for an evening event and they recommended and booked one for me - I will return!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have had several waxing appointments and a facial with Kathryn Day, and each time I see her she does a wonderful job! Her award winning personality and ability to make me feel so comfortable makes me look forward to see her each time I visit Milan Day Spa! She provides excellent customer services for all of her services! Thank you so much Kathryn!
From,
Paige O'Neal

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Last week, in the middle of a monsoon, I just HAD to have a haircut. My usual stylist was unavailable so I called Milan...I've had several services there and always been pleased with the service, and I knew that there was a new stylist on staff. They were able to fit me in, and I am extraordinarily happy with my new do. Thank you Tara! It's been a week and I am able to style my hair - it may not look quite as perfect as when I left, but I love it! I will be back and I am happy to refer others to you. The service was amazing as usual, and thank you for not making fun of the crazy, wet, barefoot, and bedraggled woman with bad hair when I walked in!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I just got the best microdermabrasion EVER!!!! Of course it felt great as I haven't had one in 7 months or so but realized after a day I was actually peeling!!!! I was so excited because I definitely saw results that I'd never seen before! Thanks, Milan for always doing a fabulous job!! The Eminsence products are awesome too!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Kathryn is amazing! I am very pleased with my waxing services, and will definitely be referring all my friends! Thanks so much!