“Fabulous Facial”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Naples, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous Facial”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I just had a great facial at Milan Day Spa. Tara did an amazing job and I left feeling relaxed and glowing. Her suggestions for skin care were also great. Can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2013

Savannah, Georgia
“Great!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I went there for the first time the other day because I had been given a gift card for a massage. I was slightly turned off by the fact that this was my first time there, and everyone just pointed me in the direction of where to go instead of walking me there (ie, restroom, waiting area). But this place is HUGE. From the outside you have no idea how big the space inside really is, so that is why you are pointed into the direction of where you need to go.
Erica Gordon was my therapist and she did an amazing job. As a hairstylist, I have a lot of upper body aches and she applied the perfect amount of pressure to relief my aches and pains. She even did a few other nice things that I had not had a therapist do like put heating pads of my back to loosen my muscles up first.
I highly recommend her and milan spa.

Mundelein, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“SAVANNAH PEDICURE”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Was a girls 1st trip to Savannah!! Loved all the sights,but the feet needed some relaxing!! We made appointments before we left home and what a nice place!!! We had 10:00 am appointment 1st one of the day on a Monday. We got there early but they were happy to have us just come on in. Because we were on vacation and even tho if was early wanted something to drink with a punch!! We went for orange juice and champagne they were out of orange juice but made a special trip to get some!!! We had a pedicure and it was wonderful!!! Will definitely come back when in Savannah. Everyone was so nice and very welcoming. Must say one of the best pedicures I have had. A good selection of colored to pick from. Seeing I'm back home every time I look at my toes I remember what a great time we had in Savannah!!! If your going to Savannah have fun looking at all the sights but leave some time to visit Milan Day Spa wonderful place!!

Brisbane, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fabulous toes again.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My feet were sore... All that touristing can make an old woman's feet sore. I found this Spa and booked in for a late arvo Pedi. I am so glad that I did. I was so warmly greeted and so warmly pampered that I was able to sally forth again.
I was looked after by Lacey. She is an experienced Nail Tech who totally understood what I was after and creatively and energetically made it happen. Thanks Lacey. If I am ever back in Savannah I'll certainly be seeing you.

Sarasota, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A little pampering on vay-kay”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of the indulgences of my hard-working wife is a pedicure. While on vacation in Savannah, she noticed the Milan Day Spa and I encouraged her to go for it. She was very happy she did. Lacey did great work - customer satisfied! We live in a small coastal town in Florida and the prices were comparable. It didn't seem they were out to get the tourists. Thank you to the Milan Day Spa staff for an A-Plus experience.