“Top notch attention during services!”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Columbus, Ohio
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Top notch attention during services!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I have to give it to Milan Day Spa on Broughton. They really focus on the treatments they are giving you, making sure you're comfortable, relaxed, and happy. But they also educate you about problem areas too! Cat, the owner gave me my Ultimate Facial and I learned a LOT about my skin and how my daily skin care regimen has been contributing to my problems, not fixing them. They don't push products on you, but they do recommend their line of Organic skin care they carry. It does truly make your skin feel amazing! The massage by Jerry and the pedicure by Lacey were all wonderful as well. For the Queen for a Day package - lunch is included from the Kayak Kafe just across the street! The cafe has a great selection of healthy mostly organic dishes that compliment the spa experience perfectly. As a local, I know I will be returning again. I was so relaxed leaving I was worried if I could drive home for fear I'd turn into a pile of mush from being so relaxed.

Visited May 2013

Milano, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing Experience”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Was such a relaxing experience at Milan Day Spa!! India was an excellent massage therapist!! Definitely ask for her if ya plan on a massage. So relaxing and the hour flew by! Couldn't believe it when she said time was done! Just wished they were closer to my house!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My last spa visit in Savannah was less than good. It was just ok. So this time, I took to tripadvisor and saw that the Milan Spa was at the top of the list for Spas. I gave it a try and Voila! Since I moved to Atlanta 4 years ago, It was my best Spa experience in Georgia period. Better than Key Lime. Better than Spa Sydell, Better than Natural Body. I was lucky enough to get the Owner, Cat for my facial and my "very first time" waxing! She was so knowledgeable about her craft and super passionate and above all of that great at what she does. I plan to come back OFTEN! tripadvisior thanks for steering me in the right direction

Belmont, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My ultimate pedicure was worth every penny!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was visiting Savannah in late April and decided to splurge on the Ultimate Pedicure. I am so glad I did because it was a wonderful experience.
First, the spa is very relaxing, clean, and has no strong odors like places that do a lot of acrylics. The odor issue is a must for me because I am prone to migraines.
My technician was Lacey and I couldn't have asked for a nicer young woman. I was there on a Thursday morning so the spa wasn't busy. Lacey took plenty of time with me and did an excellent job. This was my first peddie since last summer so she had some work to do!
I have my son's commencement next weekend and now my pretty pink toenails and soft feet will look good in sandals.
Thanks again Lacey....I will be back in the fall.

Savannah, Georgia
“Wonderful experience at Milan Day Spa!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I recently moved to Savannah and was pleased to discover Milan Day Spa. It is a lovely spot. Erica, the spa coordinator, was very personable and professional. I had the best aromatherapy massage that I have ever had! I definitely recommend the spa and will be back soon.
-anne