“Was scared to get waxed but Taylor H. made it simple”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Was scared to get waxed but Taylor H. made it simple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went downtown for a consult and got paired with Taylor for info on a Brazilian wax.... to me it doesn't seem like something a guy does on the norm but she made me feel comfortable and at ease that a lot of guys get them..... being my first she explained everything to me step by step made a possibly weird situation be totally fine and provided a service which I will definitely return for.... I suggest if you are on the fence about getting waxed guys go see Taylor shes understanding and super easy to talk to.... thank you Taylor....Sean W.

OR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Services received during a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

My friend and I were referred by the Hyatt Hotel to try this spa during our visit. Taylor gave both of us facials that were fantastic.

Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Erica is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband booked me a massage with Erica a few weeks ago and I have to say it was the best one I have ever had! The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is extremely friendly. I already have my next appointment booked!

Savannah, Georgia
“Great afternoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I received this as a gift for Valentines Day and definitely wasn't disappointed! My massage with Jerry was relaxing and felt great and my main/pedi with Lacey was amazing! She was very sweet and took her time so that I never felt rushed. I hope to be back soon!

Merida, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“All in One!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I recently discovered Milan Day Spa on Broughton and boy are we happy!
From Taylor for waxing (soon to try her facials) for both of us, to Kaye and Holly for manicures and pedicures. And they just added hair services - so it´s next for us to try Fatima (sp?). It is so nice for us to share the same spa. It is spotlessly clean, very relaxing and calming. And it is not a hassle driving from Tybee Island; well worth the growing price of gas (AGAIN!). Plus we have massages to try. Kathie & Robert