“Best Spray Tan”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Hinesville
“Best Spray Tan”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went to Milan to have my first ever spray tan with Erica. I was really nervous at first because I have seen bad ones and didn't want to leave orange. Erica made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met her and once in the room she explained the product so well. This was a great spray tan that lasted for like 2 weeks. I will definitely be back and not just for spray tans but for much more. Thank you so much for my awesome tan Erica!

3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Aromatherapy Massage”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful space in the heart of the historic district. I had a wonderful respite from reality. Relaxing, competent, and considerate,Laura did a excellent massage. Aromatherapy choices were excellent with hot towels and soft lighting-Highly recommend-

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

You must go here, I live in downtown Savannah and this is my favorite for nails and waxing. Great place

Savannah
“The ultimate massage experience!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Cynthia took great care of me today during the Royal Treatment massage. She was fantastic and the massage was the ultimate relaxing getaway! Thanks again and I will definitely return!

Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Most amazing waxing i've ever gotten by Taylor and mani-pedis by Kaye Warren!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My brazilian bikini wax was absolutely perfect. It was quick and virtually painless. It was the same for my brow wax and full leg wax. Taylor H. is an amazing person to have any body and facial work done for you. I recommend her 100%, and tip her too! :) Kaye Warren is who frequently does my manicure/pedicure work, and she is so sweet and calm and really gets me relaxed. The spa overall is a very zen place to be and you are relaxed by the slow, meditating music that plays. Everyone is very sweet and quiet (in tone-of-voice terms) so you're not to get stressed in the hussel and bussel of your everyday/average nail salon or spa. Go to Milan Day Spa and get everything you need done! Its an amazing feeling when everything is finished, and each service is well worth the price.