“Taylor is the best”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

After trying several spas for a Brazilian wax I was thrilled when I discovered Milan Day Spa. Moving here from New York City I have high standards for a good brazilian. I found those standards met with Taylor. I request her every time I go. Shr puts you at ease and I love the service she provides. She's the best.
The spa itself is nice and clean and welcoming. I'm so happy I found this place!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great massage. I'm fully relaxed ready to go back to work and pull my hair out some more. ...see you in a few weeks. I'll certainly come back! Thanks !

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had the best pedicure ever at Milan Day Spa on Broughton St. in Savannah!!! It was one and a half hours of pure bliss! Ask for Lacey Mizell; she was so warm and friendly and dedicated to her work. I can't brag enough about her, she really took the time to make the whole experience a perfect one. After hours of walking in Savannah, a pedicure was just what the doctor ordered! I only wish I didn't live so far away (Wisconsin)!!!I

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Upon walking into Milan Day Spa I was promptly welcomed by a staff that was as professional as they were inviting. The spa was very clean and well organized. My services were provided by Holly and I do recommend that you ask for her. She has a very calm personality and was very comfortable to be around. I felt comfortable from the moment I met her. She was attentive to all my needs. She gave me the choice to relax or be educated during my facial. I requested that there be minimum discussion but I ended up talking more than her. After everything was over she took time to answer some questions about products that she used during the facial and didn't hurry off to the next client, I appreciated her taking the time to help me find the best product for me. She was very knowledgeable about my skin, skin care, and the products. Although this was my first facial, I will not be going anywhere else because my experience here was perfect. I can't wait for my next facial with Holly!! I love the product (Eminence Lime Refresh) but it is a little pricy and my skin looks great! If you're not into facials she does other things too!! Oh! As for price, most spas I have seen are relatively similar in price but I do think you get every penny's worth at MIlan!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have visited many spas for relaxing and therapeutic massages along with manicures and pedicures. Milan Day Spa has been exceptional in all of these services. From my first visit for a Mom and Daughter pedicure to my latest therapeutic massage, the staff has been attentive and very professional. Erica and Cynthia have both provided extremely beneficial massages and I like that Milan Day Spa has a variety of professionals available around my busy schedule. They offer online scheduling that allows me the opportunity to select the day, time, service and provider.

After a grueling tennis match or working long hours at the computer, Milan Day Spa is just what I need to feel incredible!