“There's A New "Spa" in Town - Thank Goodness!”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
south carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“There's A New "Spa" in Town - Thank Goodness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I am a spa professional and actually worked for a hotel spa in Savannah. Some friends from the area were planning a girls day of pampering and first called Poseidon Spa and got turned off by the rude customer service. They e-mailed me and asked where they should go in Savannah. I had just heard that Kaye and Lacey relocated to Milan Day Spa on Broughton and felt confident that the mani/pedis were going to be the best in town -- talented ladies! My friends took my advice and they reported back that all the services they booked were great. I am so excited that there's a new spa in town. Poseidon lost some sensational staff over the past two years. Seems like the owner of Milan knows how to treat staff. Keep up the outstanding work ladies!

Can't wait to get back to Savannah for a visit and can't wait to visit Kaye and Lacey and meet the staff at Milan!

Visited August 2012

Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Splendid!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had my first - and there will be more - meeting with Taylor for waxing. Efficient, professional, friendly, and first-class all around! The entire staff was welcoming and the spa is immaculate. Thank you!

Visited September 2012
“Amazing, clean, and everyone was courteous and helpful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my first spa experience and will never go anywhere else. They made u feel welcome. Ask for Cynthia for the massage, she is awesome. Milan is the only spa I will use.

Longboat Key, Florida
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Great Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The woman that runs this spa must have a degree in customer service! All of the girls that work here are so professional and friendly, I have NEVER met a nicer staff. I highly recommend, simply awesome.

Visited September 2012
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

My first trip to Milan in Savannah. Erica treated me to an excellent deep tissue massage. Only left me wanting more!