“Fabulous!!”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #1 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

After receiving several services by Milan Day Spa, I feel it's time to share my experience. My first time going I started with a microdermabrasion. By far best I've ever had! My next visit was a facial, manicure with shellac nail polish and a pedicure. Facial was excellent, shellac nail polish lasted for weeks and pedicure felt great!! I decided to purchase the series (6 microderms) since the first was so good. At this point I've asked Cat tons of questions and wanted to know how to get rid of my sun spots. she suggested the TCA peel. I had my first one 6 mnths ago and my second 2 weeks ago. My face looks and feels fabulous!! I've had numerous people to ask what I've done and how great my skin looks, including my husband who normally would not notice. I also started using the Eminesence line and my face loves me! I use the poppy seed exfoliant, stone crop wash, and sugar plum moisturizer. I can see such a huge difference in my face since going to Cat. She is absolutely fabulous!! My face looks and feels phenomenal!! The entire staff there are all so friendly. I will probably never go to another spa with all the fabulous services I've received from Milan!

Savannah, Georgia
“Amazing Facial”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I had a facial with Lisa and it was the best facial that I have ever experienced! She is skilled, loves her work and wants you to have the best experience. The organic products that she uses are amazing and my face has never looked better. I highly recommend Milan Day Spa and Lisa!!!

Visited November 2011
Savannah, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage and atmosphere, easy to get to!”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I got a great massage today from Veronica. She was relaxing, attentative and had the perfect touch. After receiving many massages from around Savannah, I can say that Veronica is one of the best. She understands that it's about the touch and not always pressure which is important in a massage.

Milan is centrally located in Downtown Savannah, and with free parking on Broughton, you are less than a block or two away from a great experience. I highly recommend the Milan Day Spa!

Visited December 2011
Savannah, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing spa experience at great prices - go there, go there, go there”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Broughton Street in Savannah is buzzing and great for shopping - near most hotels in Savannah too. Just through the Kayak Cafe (which is delicious for lunch or snacks) is the spa area. What a fantastic afternoon we had. Their ultimate pedicures and organic facials were the best I have ever experienced - and the prices are really affordable. Well worth scheduling into any trip to Savannah.

Visited October 2011