“Excellent, worth the money and the drive.”

Savannah Canoe and Kayak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent, worth the money and the drive.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We absolutely had a great time with Nigel. Gave us great instruction, first time kayaking. No problems at all. Spent 4 hours exploring tybee island. Great beach walk and wildlife. 5 Stars!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank davisse1

Hephzibah, Georgia
“It was Awesome!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The Guide was very knowledgeable about the area and had a wonderful personality. Thank you Mr. Steve. The Kayak trip was great. He took us down throw a wet landish area and seen all kinds of great stuff. Definitely worth the 70 dollars we spent.

Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best part of our trip”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My partner and I just took a 3 hour Kayak trip to Little Tybee Island with Zac. It was awesome. So, so relaxing and just utterly enjoyable. Definitely do it while you are visiting Savannah. It's a great way to end the trip. Our guide was Zac - he was fantastic. As a side note, we tried many times to get in contact with another highly rated Kayak company in Savannah, Sea Kayak Georgia, and not only were they not at the office during their office hours but they never returned our phone calls. Don't bother with them - go with these guys. So glad we did.

Visited November 2013
Powhatan, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great kayaking and great view!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was 5 months pregnant and my husband I were looking for a great way to experience the natural Savannah atmosphere. We went on the Ebenezer Creek tour and were truly amazed at the experience. Our guide was very knowledgable and accommodating to my condition. It was the best way to experience the true Savannah natural environment.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MrsTruitt
Scottsville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kayaking Ebenezer Creek”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I have never kayaked in our lives, but we really wanted to explore the black waters of Ebenezer Creek. If it hadn't been for our guide, Steve, we would've never even gone! Let me explain... My husband can't swim. He got in the kayak and made it into the water, then decided we would just forego our money and chicken-out. When they say black water... they mean black water! You can't see a foot deep, much less see to the bottom. So even with life vests, neither of us wanted to take a chance on falling in. I was pretty nervous myself, as there are known alligators in the area, so I was with him on the chickening-out part. Steve was still on the bank helping other kayakers in the water at this time. We managed to paddle back to the bank where we told Steve... thanks but no thanks. I can only imagine that if we had any other guide, they would've said okay and have a nice day... but not Steve. When we told him we wanted to bail, you could see the disappointment on his face. He, obviously, loves this area and, truly, wanted to show/share it with us. He changed my husband's kayak to one he felt more comfortable in and talked us into continuing on our journey. My husband and I are both so glad that he did! It was an amazing adventure! The scenery we saw on this trip is remarkable and the beauty of the creek is like nothing we've experienced before. It's creepy (especially when we learned of it's history) and breathtaking at the same time! Once my husband and I calmed down, it didn't take us long to realize that this is one of the most tranquil places on earth. We, actually, got the hang of paddling and were weaving through the trees in the creek like pros! (Okay, probably not pros, but we felt like we were doing pretty darn good!) Steve saved us, again, when I had to, for lack of a better phrase, cop-a-squat in the middle of our trip. He found some ground, so that I could relieve myself and we continued on our journey. Fyi... there are facilities at the launching site, which I used... I just had to go again :/ I, honestly, can't imagine a better guide! Steve is like the Mr. Rogers of kayaking. If it weren't for him, we would've never made this trip! Thank you Steve and SC&K for such an amazing experience!!!

Visited July 2013