“AWESOME HOTEL”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“AWESOME HOTEL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I can't believe Howard Johnson could be this great. We stayed here during my son's game at victory dr, and really didn't expect this hotel to be so perfect. We had coupon of $45 that made our stay even great since everybody else were charging ridiculously high price. The breakfast was above average and rooms were spotlessly clean. GO HOJO.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn Savannah GA, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear AWESOME Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in your guest room. Our staff strives to serve excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. In addition we would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the cleanliness of your suite and the friendliness of the staff. I will be sharing your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Kind Regards,
The Team at Howard Johnson Express Savannah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were just passing through and saw the coupon in a book. We stopped by and the lady at the front desk was very helpful. I think her name was Lehua. She checked us in and even called later to make sure everything in the room was okay. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn Savannah GA, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy we could accommodate you. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff especially to Lehua. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards,
The Team at Howard Johnson Express Inn Savannah
Savannah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I love staying at this HoJo's. I called for an early check in and spoke to an employee who was unfamiliar with me, but by the time I arrived someone was at the desk who recognized me, knew my name, my room preference and had told the other employee all of the information. all I had to do was present my card, and I was given a room in the area I prefer..on my floor of choice. I love this staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn Savannah GA, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Good Afternoon:

We love repeat guests !!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier. Happy Hour is a great time of fellowship with great guests like yourself.

Best Regards,