“Relaxing Stay”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah
Ranked #67 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 5, 2013

It was a friend get away for Labor Day Holiday, I booked the room 2 weeks in advance. Upon walking in the door I was greeted with happy smiling faces. The staff was great an Kerrie was a doll. The breakfast was just enough to get you started and the area was clean and quite. I will tell all my friends and family to stay here on there visit to Savannah.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Angela K
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I am glad we were a Good Part of your Labor Day Weekend. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind Regards,
The Team at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Tiffany and Kevin,Dimple
They were outstanding help to me and my husband. We had problem with a walker and they went
Out of there way to help. Tiffany at the front desk told me if I have any problem to just ask for her
They help me tie a walker to roof of my car.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy you Tiffany, Kevin and Dimple were able to assist you with your walker. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards:
The Team at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah

Reviewed August 8, 2013

It was approaching midnight on a summer Friday night. We came from South Florida and we had been driving for about 8 hours. A nice woman named Dimple answered my phonecall from the expressway and advised she had rooms available at her RED ROOF INN. (I found the phone number on the Garmin-Nuvi GPS.)

Two (2) adults and two (2) children comprised our "Posse of Four" and we drove to the prescirbed GPS coordinates.

We arrived a short time later and Dimple, herself, checked us in and gave us room keys. Then a pair of tired kids and a pair of tired adults took a portion of the luggage from the car - just some overnight gear - to our 2nd floor room.

We made the most of the sleeping quarters - which were two very big beds and a small couch.

This overnight stay worked out just fine for us. We weren't going to stay beyond Noon the next day as we were on a schedule to get to our next stopping point in North Carolina - and we wanted to get there ahead of dinner time.

This RED ROOF INN had a CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST in the morning, but that title was somewhat misleading as there was not much to offer: 4 kinds of cereal and some muffins. If one wanted to take the extra time and effort, he or she could have made some waffles - but none of us opted for this. I guess some eggs and sausage would have been nice, but then this amenity would have made the stay less affordable than it was, I suppose.

There was cable TV in the room and the kids watched Spongebob Squarepants while they were waking up on Saturday morning.

We were advised the night before that checkout time was 11 AM, but Dimple assured us we could have until Noon to check out. Thanks. :)

This worked out well. We were a bit slow in getting on the road again.

Tiffany checked us out in the morning.

The two adults of the posse shared the cost of the $72 bill (after taxes, and after mililtary discount.)

Both Dimple and Tiffany were very pleasant and gave us good customer service.

I used the Free Internet downstairs (a single terminal that no one else was using) in the morning to send off an email to our party who was waiting to receive us in North Carolina.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

The Team at Red Roof Inn Savannah Gateway

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The experience at this hotel was amazing. Friendly staff that treated us as a guest in their home. Great breakfast in the morning and the new design they have is amazing and comfortable. we really enjoyed the refreshing dip in the pool.Would recommend to all my friends and coworkers to stay here..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank R0nnieRR
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. Thank you also for noticing all the updates we have worked so hard on. We are pleased you were able to get fulfillment from our hard work.

Your review is greatly appreciated. We are excited when we hear the feedback from our guest, good or bad it is a powerful tool many travelers use when choosing a lodging destination.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were travelling on motorcycle. The hotel was right off the highway & easy to get to. We were greeted by a very friendly woman at the front desk (Kerrie). She was helpful in arranging for us to leave the bike under an overhang as it had been raining & giving suggestions for restaurants. The hotel was clean as was the room. Nicely presented. We felt very comfortable. Room was spacious & inviting. The bed was comfy. The breakfast was ample but would have liked yogurt or some kind of fruit. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NEStravels
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn & Suites for your lodging needs.

Your review is greatly appreciated. We are excited when we hear the feedback from our guest, good or bad it is a power tool many travelers use when choosing a lodging destination.

Exceeding expectations is our ultimate goal! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting for my birthday and I picked this hotel based on reviews from here so I said I would write a review based on my own personal experience. The hotel has been completely remodeled and updated. We had a great room with laminate flooring and a pillow top mattress which was very comfortable. The room was clean and the staff was nice and very helpful. The hallway did have a slight oder that I couldn't quite put my nose on but it wasn't repulsive. The breakfast however left a lot to be desired, on a couple of muffins, waffles, biscuits and gravy and cereal. But the room was good and for the amont we paid online it was an excellent value. We will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ladyg007

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. Thank you also for noticing all the updates we have worked so hard on. We are pleased you were able to get fulfillment out of our hard work.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

48 bucks for the night- was the most comfy bed, clean rooms, cold ac, close to downtown Savannah and some antiquing. Would def stay again and I missed the cleanliness of the hotel once we made it to Mobile Alabama where the rooms were disgusting! Kudos, Red Roof Savannah, you were a welcome place to be.

• Stayed: June 2013
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for all your kind words. We are pleased we were able to exceed your expectations.

Sorry for your experience during your stay after us. Cleanliness is one of the most important factors when assuring our guest are happy.

It's nice you were able to visit our beautiful downtown area. It's a huge attraction for anyone visiting Savannah.

Hope to see you again real soon, I'm sure there is more of Savannah to see.

Kindest Regards,