“:) overall excellent value for a low price!”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah
Ranked #66 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Was struck by the overall friendliness of the staff. Wood floors in bedroom were a nice plus! Be warned that "happy hour" does not include alcoholic drinks but the free chips, salsa and coffee were much appreciated

• Stayed: March 2013
Eva_Bumpers, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It was so refreshing to see your review.On behalf of all Red Roof staff we would like to thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving your lodging needs real soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Convenient to 95. Cosmetic updates, but tired mattresses, linens and towels. Old tube-type TV, poor reception. Very basic place to shower and sleep. Front desk staff was delightfully cordial!
Love that it is pet friendly without an additional fee.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Eva_Bumpers, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review. Thank you also for choosing us for your lodging needs. I am pleased to tell you we are currently in the process of being completely renovated. In less than one month our rooms will be totally transformed. Please come back to check out our updates. We are looking forward to seeing our guest responses after completion. See ya real soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was traveling with two 80 plus yr olds visiting in savannah to see their sick sibling. (We are from va) and found this red roof inn near by. We decided to book and the girl at the front desk was incredible. She was very patient with the inability to hear of my father and still attentive to my aunt in a wheel chair. She suggested giving us a room on the 1st floor and we never asked. Se took extra time to explain the breakfast menu to all of us. She was just extra accommodating . I travel at least 3 times a month for work and her attitude was the best I have dealt with. Our room was super. Sheets and bedding smelled clean and I am picky. I went looking for a manger the next morning to tell them what a pleasant experience I had checking in late night and the manager said that is Ms. Tiffany and she is new but they have received multiple compliments on her. I told her if she was in va that I would hire her. Enjoyed our stay thank you. Ps this is not your typical red roof inn. Our room was a 3 plus star accommodation

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa K

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure having you guys stay with us. It's always nice to meet new people and you guys were amazing. Ms. Tiffany is great and thanks for acknowledging her can-do attitude. We hope to see you guys again real soon.

Safe Travels

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We are traveling the US from south to north and have stayed at many places. This particular one is surprisingly GREAT for a Red Roof Inn. We loved it and the price is even better.
The building is new and the rooms are great and very clean.
Do not hesitate about this place!
The front desk staff was excellent and provided great customer service.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Carosg
Eva_Bumpers, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Too many times gust wait until they have a bad experience to share with others how their stay was. I am pleased we were able to offer you excellent service during your stay. It was a pleasure serving you during your lodging needs and we look forward to serving you again soon. Again thank you and see you soon...

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed February 8, 2013

A welcome and convenient place to stay for road weary travelers.
They had a very helpful morning front desk.
And there is nothing like a good hat shower to get you going in the morning!
we stop at Red Roof Inn when travelling and we travel a lot - very convenient.

Room Tip: Red Roof Inn is a great travelers place to stay!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anywhere2infiniti
Eva_Bumpers, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of myself and all our staff here at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway we would like to thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We strive hard here as a team to provide exceptional service to all of our guest. We were delighted to see you enjoyed your stay and would also like to thank you for spreading the word. We hope to see you again real soon.

Eva Bumpers & Staff

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Excellent staff and welcomed our pets. Fresh coffee always available. Close to i95 and enough restaurants to give us a choice. Would recommend as a nice place to stay. Not as much traffic as another nearby RRI.

• Stayed: December 2012
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our location. We appreciate your comments regarding our pet friendly rooms and excellent staff. We are glad to have made you and your pet feel welcome.

In addition, we would like to thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers. It is always nice to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us and would return to our hotel.

Warm Wishes,

Red Roof Inn and Suites Savannah Team

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this facility the night before the Savannah Rock&Roll Marathon. I picked it for the price and the location. The location was excellent for me. The staff was friendly, but not overly welcoming. I had to pull the conversation out of them.

I reserved a King/non-smoking room. Overall, I was not impressed with the cleanliness. The carpet had SEVERAL visible stains. The love seat also had multiple dark stains; so bad that I did not sit on it. The window was fogged over with moisture stains and dirt (the a/c unit is right below the window) and had not been cleaned in months from what I could tell. The shower was another Amityville Horror.

I am male and I was by myself; I am forgiving of the mess and did not have the patience to seek out another hotel. I was zapped when I arrived and just wanted to get some rest. I stayed there just for a place to sleep before my race. If I had been there with a wife and children, I would have definitely had to pick another property. Others would have found the place gross. (no bugs thank gawd)

Room Tip: I would not recommend this property to any families or non-caveman type people. I can be a caveman w...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank gudgodfrey
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of myself and the entire team at Red Roof Inn and Suites Savannah I would like to apologize for not having exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. We value any feedback we receive from our guests and have taken your comments regarding the cleanliness of your guest room into consideration.

We are pleased that you found our property location to be convenient to your travel needs, and our staff to be friendly. We do hope you were able to get a restful night’s sleep before your race.

With Kindest Regards,