We had a flyer to receive a discounted rate for our room and were able to book it at the last minute as a walkup at the discount rate. I was very dissappointed that the desk clerk could not set up my rewards account at the desk. The flyer in the room said to sign up and get credit for that stay, but the Clerk only knew how to give me a card to fill out and mail in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Savannah GA - I-95 is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is located off the I-95 Gateway and the hotel is close to Savannah Airport (SAV), Armstrong College, St. Joseph Hospital, Savannah Festival Outlet, the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, Savannah Mall, Historic District of Savannah, Ft. Stewart and Tybee Island Beach. The 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Savannah I-95 features an outdoor unheated pool, free hot continental breakfast, voice mail and data ports available in all rooms, a coin laundry facility, business center, interior corridors, free Wi-Fi, free long distance phone calls (in the continental US) in all rooms, and an elevator. Our spacious suite rooms feature a hot tub, mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee makers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. However, pets are not permitted in rooms with hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Savannah
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Hotel Savannah
- Red Roof Inn Savannah
- Savannah Red Roof Inn