We stayed 7/8. This hotel was in our price range, unlike everything closer to downtown Savannah, which isn't surprising.
We got everything we'd expect from a hotel. Rooms were clean, spacey, bathrooms were nice, bed was good. Receptionist was helpful.
Breakfast the next morning was awesome! They had everything from cereal to boiled eggs. The healthy conscious need not worry with their options.
They're pool looked nice, but didn't get to make it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Gem Among Midtown Savannah's All-Suite Inn Near Savannah 's Historic District, Comfort Inn Midtown is an excellent and affordable alternative to the higher priced hotels in downtown Savannah. It's consistently one of the highest rated and most positively reviewed Savannah hotels on TripAdvisor. Easily accessible from I-16 /I-95 and Savannah International Airport, Oglethorpe Inn & Suites offers business travelers,vacationing families and sports teams accommodations close to all of Savannah's favorite spots, one block away from Oglethorpe Mall(over 140 stores) . Recently purchased all new bedding, sheets, comforters and pillows. Guests enjoy complimentary hot continental breakfast, high speed wireless internet with free lobby computers/printers, private outdoor pool / sundeck and a fitness center / laundry facilities on-site, free parking, 42" flat screen TVs in every suite with coffeemaker, microwave & mini-fridge, living room with over 450 sq. ft.all non-smoking, Free newspaper & local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oglethorpe Inn And Suites
- Oglethorpe Inn & Suites Hotel Savannah
- Oglethorpe Hotel Savannah