when we arrived, dismayed to find out that our HANDICAPPED ROOM that I called twice and confimed had been given to some one else.and my mother and I were on the third floor.Room had no necessities Several phone calls to get pillows and towels. We bought our own wash cloths the next day. Third day of our stay-elevator was out of order. Stuck in our room half of the day until we asked elevator repairman to please get us out of there He did! He climbed in the shaft and rode us down manually! The management could care less. never a phone call,or a solution to the problem. Got home to find out not only did they take my cash for the room but they had charged my bank card I had held the reservation with ,Always an excuse for management to not take my calls. BEWARE! Lots of other places to stay in beautiful Savannah!Management needs Training!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort and Southern Charm Awaits, with Pool, Free Breakfast and Free Wi-FiYour next adventure to the Hostess City of the South starts when you book a room at our Travelodge Savannah!Conveniently located off Interstate 95, our newly renovated hotel places you close to exciting Southern attractions, delicious restaurants and historic fun. City Market, the Savannah Riverfront and Old Fort Jackson are all just moments from our Savannah hotel.Fill yourself up in the morning with our free Bear Bites continental breakfast, and plan your day online with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Stay active in our hotel gym and heated indoor swimming pool. Or sit back and relax in our hotel's hot tub. Feel free to use our on-site laundry and dry cleaning services to get everything as fresh as the day you arrived. Our pet-friendly hotel in Savannah aims to be the perfect launch pad for your adventure. Check in with our concierge to learn what's happening in our neck of the woods.LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Spend time in the exquisite shops and restaurants of City Market - just 15 minutes from our Savannah hotel. Stroll amongst galleries, horse-drawn carriages and outdoor cafes at the Savannah Riverfront. Have dinner and tour of the city on an unforgettable Savannah Riverboat Cruise. To learn about life during the Civil War era, visit Old Fort Jackson.DINING OPTIONS Enjoy famed southern flavor at Paula Deen's Lady and Sons restaurant. Order the char-grilled oysters at Uncle Bubba's or try authentic Cajun Kingfish at Huey's. A relaxing meal on the Savannah River at Tubby's Tank House is the perfect, relaxing end to an exciting day of sight-seeing. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIESOur Savannah hotel offers a meeting space perfect for small conferences, presentations or interviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Savannah-Gateway Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn And Suites Savannah-Gateway
- Country Inn Savannah Gateway
- Savannah Country Inn