We have stayed at other Country Inns in the past and had good experiences so we stayed at this one passing through Savannah. While the owners/management can't prevent people from smoking in the non smoking rooms or stop kids from running and jumping in the rooms above at midnight there are things they can take care of. Starting with the heating/air conditioning unit, when it came on I thought a flight of Chinook helicopters were flying over to nearby Hunter Army Airfield. The bathroom needs a lot of work. The caulking around the tub and shower needs to be replaced. The ceiling in the bathroom had rust on all the metal and there are sign of water damage. It rained the night we were there and the window in the bedroom leaked and there was a large puddle of water in the bedroom on the window sill and floor near the window. This hotel needs a lot of work so beware before reserving a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us spoil you with fresh cookies and complimentary breakfast as well as high-speed Internet access and a team who will welcome you like family. We have 100% non-smoking interior corridors and 61 rooms and suites. At Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Savannah we'll always make you feel right at home. Visit us and see why we'll have you saying, "I love this Country." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Savannah - Midtown
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn