We booked three rooms and stayed here three nights with our Girl Scout troop. The hotel is just outside of downtown (about 5 miles) but is close enough to get anywhere quickly. There are shops and restaurants close by. It is also very close to the airport. The value was incredible-suites with a living room, small kitchen area, bathroom, and 2 double beds for about $100/night. The hotel was recently remodeled and everything was fresh and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the hot breakfast selection was expansive and really good. One morning there were all the ingredients for breakfast tacos! Did I mention there is a nice hot tub and indoor heated pool? The staff was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again when in Savannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, GA is temporarily closed and is not currently accepting reservations. Let us spoil you with fresh cookies and complimentary breakfast as well as high-speed Internet access and a team who will welcome you like family. We have 100% non-smoking interior corridors and 61 rooms and suites. At Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Savannah we'll always make you feel right at home. Visit us and see why we'll have you saying, "I love this Country." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah - Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Savannah - Midtown
- Savannah Country Inn