On our way home from a trip to see my in-laws, my husband and I needed a hotel room to stay at. Being a northern girl I always wanted to see and stay in Savannah. This was perfect. We got there pretty late at night, but it was in a district where there were many other hotels right near where were staying.
Let me start with the bad, even though there weren't a whole lot:
1. Not a lot of parking, you either had to street park or use the valet, we opted to use the valet because it was late at night, but you did have to pay additional for that.
2. The area itself is not well lit at night so I did not feel real comfortable going outside, so even though we were close to everything, we decided to drive the next day.
3. The pool was outside, so we were not able to use it.
1. The staff was so very nice
2. They were prompt on delievering things to our room, like our bags, an extra towels.
3. The bed that we had was very large and extremely comfortable, and after spending all day driving, it was great to have a nice bed to lay down in.
4. Even though there was an event going on, the rooms seemed to be pretty good about keeping excess noise out
5. The internet worked great and was easy to connect to.
6. Close to lots of shopping, and great food!
7. Did not see any major issues with the room and the decor was nice to look at.
We found this hotel as part of a hotwire account so we did not pay full price for the room, but it was great quality for what we paid. If we were back in the area we woul stay here again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Courtyard Savannah Historic District
- Savannah Marriott
- Savannah Courtyard