Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $33.00
from $29.95
from $15.00
from $24.99
1,187 results
All reviews sweet sadie lowe house low house ghost tour fun tour haunted city haunted places trolley ride river street fun evening juliette gordon low story telling night tour a great story teller a lot of fun interesting stories old town trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let me begin by saying the microphone system wasn’t working on our trolley so we couldn’t hear any of the stories or information being told for the entire hour & a half tour. Everyone on the back half of the bus was complaining & asked for the story teller to come halfway back but was told it was against safety rules. I complained to corporate & received a refund because if they’d told us prior to leaving on the tour that we wouldn’t hear anything we’d never have went. The tour has 2 stops. The house was interesting with lots of historical pieces but is brightly lit so there isn’t a very creepy vibe. The chandlery is like a cellar. Nothing to investigate there, just a short skit about the ships. If u want a ghost tour I’d probably choose a different one. We passed one walking through the cemetery that looked pretty cool

Date of experience: September 2019
SavannahTrolleyTours, Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

KyFam11,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry you experienced technical issues that lessened your enjoyment of the tour. I am glad to hear you were able to receive your refund. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Savannah.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were disappointed in the tour. Our tour guide, Simon, was a nice young man; however, he spoke too quickly and it was difficult to understand him. At the Low House, we were rushed through the upstairs and weren't able to see all the rooms. The dramatic presentation at the end was scary with "jump at you in dark" kinds of experiences. I HATE these types of things and wished I knew about it ahead of time. I wasn't looking for a Halloween haunted house experience.

Darlene,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had a negative experience on your tour. Feedback like this is an invaluable tool for us. We will take it to heart, and use it to improve our tour. Thank you for spending some of your time with us in Savannah.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were very entertained. I think the open air trolley, live narration, as well as the ability to go inside two locations were the real steals here. The tour guide was a bit quirky, but I'm pretty sure that's intentional. I mean he's working as a Ghosts and Gravestones guide. I'd be pretty down if he was a boring office worker type. I'd suggest this for any age group although I think parts could be a little too scary for young kids. I would do this again with another group or it would be great if they end up with additional stopping points that could lead to a different tour type.

Michael,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm very happy to hear that you were "very entertained!" It's great to hear that you enjoyed the tour and the stops! Thanks so much for giving us some of your time while you were in Savannah!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I must admit I was a little disappointed in the tour. It was a rather large group & there were participants in the group who were intoxicated & talked the whole time which made it very hard to hear the tour guide. There were stories told but not a lot of history. I am glad we got a discount for this tour because had we of paid full price I would have been much more disappointed. I will say visiting the Perkins & Sons Ship Chandlery was by far the best part of the tour.

Tiffy32000,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear that other guests disrupted the tour. I am glad that you were able to have a good time in the Chandlery! Thanks for spending some time with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I decided to do this tour because they say they are based on historical accounts. The first half of the tour was really good. The information that we were given from the guide was good the stories were great. touring the Low home was fantastic and we caught several orbs on our camera. But the second half was very cheesy. It is a scripted act and we would have preferred to either continue to drive around the city or just be finished at that point.

jojojan1,

Thank you for your comments. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time on the trolley and in the Andrew Low House. It's very exciting to hear you were able to catch some orbs as well! I am sorry you didn't enjoy the last parf the tour. Thanks so much for giving us some of your time while you were in Savannah!