“Big Waste of Time”

Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah
Ranked #32 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Do you believe in ghosts? Savannah, also known as America's Most Haunted City, is home to a spooky Ghosts & Gravestones tour aboard the Trolley of the Doomed! Join us for the ONLY ghost tour in Savannah to take you to the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace home for a tour of the parlor floor and to learn about some of the paranormal activity in the house. You'll also visit The Perkins & Son's Ships Chandlery. Come aboard if you dare, for an evening excursion through the darker side of America's Most Haunted City.
Richmond Hill, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Big Waste of Time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Don't waste your time or your money on this tour. Sit down and chat with a *lifer* from Savannah and you will get the same information from them. One thing I will say is.....Definately not for children. We had a child on this tour....I am guessing she was somewhere around 10 years old who was so scare...she cried the whole time. Felt so bad for her and all I could think was....how could these parents take these children on a tour like this....so please, do not scare your children....find a babysitter.

Visited October 2013
SavannahTrolleyTours, General Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your tours. I am sorry the tour was not to your liking and for the situation caused by other guests. Our tour is PG-13 and it is at the discretion of the parents to decide if the tour is suitable for their kids.

We do have a 100% money back guarantee that you can access on the customers service pages of our website.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scary, but not for smaller kids.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

This tour was great. It was quite expensive, but I enjoyed being able to get out and tour a few of the haunted buildings. I had called ahead to ask if it was family friendly because I have two 6 and 7 year old boys and the guide told me "yes". Boy was she wrong. Towards the end of the tour, my sons were terrified! This makes for a great haunted tour, but for bad parenting. :) My sons are still having nightmares. I think kids about 12 and up will really enjoy this with their parents, but nothing younger than that. Overall, a great experience.

Georgia
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Skip It”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you've done the day tour, skip this one. You've already covered all the same area that you will see in this one, and *spoiler alert* the haunted warehouse stop will look extremely familiar if you started the day tour at the MLK location. It's the parking garage you leave your car in while on the daytime tour, just accessed from the back side of it on the night tour and then called the "haunted warehouse". Really, you sold us the tickets for the "haunted tour" at this location, didn't you think we would notice?

Visited October 2013
SavannahTrolleyTours, General Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Please accept my apologies for your experience with our tour. As part of our tour, we visit the scene of the Gribble House, the site of Savannah's most notorious murder in 1908, which is located on our property.

We do have a 100% money back guarantee that you can access by visiting the customer service area of our website.
Bradenton, Florida
“A must do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I went to Savannah in August 2013 , we had a wonderful time. This was our first experience on a ghost tour and our guide was great, he was very entertaining . I would definitely recommend this tour to all, IT'S A MUST DO!!

Visited August 2013
Plainview, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a good time, our tour guide was great and it was nice to ride in the bus as opposed to walking, but other than that, it really was not that great. First of all...the price was a bit much. For almost $10 less we had the opportunity to do the same thing in Charleston. There were a few ghost stories and the surprise "show" at the end, but overall I found myself wondering more what we paid for in the end than anything.

Visited September 2013
SavannahTrolleyTours, General Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I am sorry to hear that your tour with us fell short of your expectations. We do have a 100% money back guarantee which you can access from the customer service area of our website.