“DO NOT GO!!”

Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah
Ranked #29 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Do you believe in ghosts? Savannah, also known as America's Most Haunted City, is home to a spooky Ghosts & Gravestones tour aboard the Trolley of the Doomed! Join us for the ONLY ghost tour in Savannah to take you to the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace home for a tour of the parlor floor and to learn about some of the paranormal activity in the house. You'll also visit The Perkins & Son's Ships Chandlery. Come aboard if you dare, for an evening excursion through the darker side of America's Most Haunted City.
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Choose another tour, this one was terrible! Tour guide was overly dramatic, bus was 17mins late leaving and speakers on the bus were so bad, you couldn't understand half of what was said!

1  Thank Coolgsak
SavannahTrolleyTours, General Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

I was most disappointed to hear about your experience with our tour but appreciate you letting me know about both the speakers and tardiness of the tour so they can be addressed immediately. We do have a 100% money back guarantee on all of our tours, which you can easily access by visiting the customer service area of our website.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

It was my first time to Savannah with my gf and I took her on this tour thinking its going to be one great haunted tour! To my surprise it was the crappiest haunted tours EVER! You board the bus and you have a guy talking your ear off for the whole 1 hr 20 minute ride. There is NOTHING haunted to see in this tour. All you have is a bunch of theatrics and who knows made up stories! Waste your money if you want to...id rather save it and do something else!

SavannahTrolleyTours, General Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

I am sorry to hear about your tour experience with us. We do have a 100% money back guarantee on all of our tours and attractions which you can easily access by visiting the customer service area of our website.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was so disappointing. We went as a group from our conference, so we had 26 of us. First our tour guide, Scarlett, was obnoxious and not pleasant to listen to or look at. On the trolley, we kept going around the same things and when we stopped at a warehouse, they had a murder scene hung set up in a corner where Scarlett went through the whole story. Then we boarded for a place where there was a woman that cam out and told of us stories of the sea and she was good if you were intendng to go to the theater, which we were not. Then it was done and so not worth the $26 for each of us and we got a group rate. Save your $30 and go on the Creepy Crawl Pub Tour.

I was sorry to read about your experience on our Ghosts and Gravestones tour. I am sorry you felt it was not worth the money you paid. We do have a 100% money back guarantee on all of our tour products which you can easily access by visiting the customer service area of our website.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Tour guide was fun a friendly . Got see see a lot of the city and heat some spooky tales and learn some historical facts . I am not a " believer " or " ghost hunter" I was just looking for a fun way to see the city and learn some cool facts, this was just that . If you are truly into the ghost thing, you might wanna consider something more serious. But if you are a normal person , this is fun .

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I did this with three friends, all in our 50's. It may have been spooky for middle school aged children, but certainly not adults. The only saving grace of the entire evening was Dementia our tour guide. She was dressed and acted in character. Kudos to her for giving it her best shot. Don't waste your money here.