“I think this place is closing?”
Review of Kitchens on the Square - CLOSED

Kitchens on the Square
More attraction details
Owner description: Clever, unique, and vintage wares to make your kitchen smile!
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Looks so cute from the outside. However, they were having a "yard sale" with very little left to sell.....and that was junk you expect from a second-hand store.

KitchensontheSquare, Owner at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Hi Millie,

Since early September, we have been in various stages of moving a shop across country. I guess you caught us during our last days here in Savannah! We were having a yard sale to let go of some things that we would not need at our new shop in Tucson, which sold down very quickly!

Reviewed September 3, 2016

We love stopping in here whenever we're in Savannah. A bunch of eclectic, quirky kitchen gadgets/gifts. Fun just to browse and lots of fun to shop for neat things to send as gifts. Great shop!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Kitchens on the square is a little shop filled with unique/uncommon/unusual kitchen tools and gadgets. But !Pat you can live without. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice little shop. I got a kick out of all the gadgets people think up. You should check it out.

KitchensontheSquare, Manager at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Hi Mark!

We love bringing those hard to find items for you to browse! It's our jam!

Reviewed July 24, 2016

I have been to Savannah three times. This is my favorite store. The most unique kitchen gadgets and such. All or almost all are retro and vintage in nature. I have also bought off the website.

KitchensontheSquare, Manager at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We can't wait to have you back :)

See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Every time I visit Savannah, I make it a point to stop by Kitchens on the Square to get a fun new piece for my kitchen. This store has a lot of antique items, items made by local artists, and a few things I've seen at other retail stores. It's full of things you never knew you needed! Staff is always friendly and helpful. Worth stopping in!

KitchensontheSquare, Front Office Manager at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

FLfoodie239 ,

We are just tickled that you have had such a wonderful experience at out store! We pride ourselves in creating a unique experience for everyone who comes in! Come back and us soon!

KOTS Crew