“Cooking Class is great!”
Review of Kitchens on the Square - CLOSED

Kitchens on the Square
More attraction details
Owner description: Clever, unique, and vintage wares to make your kitchen smile!
Bluffton, South Carolina
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Cooking Class is great!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

90 minute cooking class right in the store on Th, Fr and Sat. Reserve your spot in advance at their web site.

Great change of pace from the many tours and other Savannah attractions. Not only a class, but a full, tasty meal. No precooked items...all prepared in front of you.

Only a few steps from Ellis Square and the City Market area and also Broughton Street. Convenient to underground parking garage at Ellis Square.

They will also put on a private evening class/meal for your party of eight.

Visited September 2011

Bluffton, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Love the cooking classes... been to lots - AND love finding fun gadgets for the kitchen!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

The classes are fun and yummy. I come home and cook at least something from each class I've been to, plus I learn lots of neat kitchen tricks. It's fun to go with a group, and you can bring wine... they will supply the corkscrew and glasses (no extra fee). The store has everything you can imagine, and then some. You have to buy a couple of "my favorite spatula"... can't be without it in the kitchen :-)

Visited April 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kitchens on the Square is definitely worth the visit!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

The. Cooking classes at Kitchens on the Square are FUN, informative and delicious. It is a great girlfriend getaway or activity while the guys golf.
Give yourself time to browse the store but be careful or you will spend the entire day. You will probably find something you cannot live without and you will definitely have a few laughs.

Malvern, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I LOVE this store!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Oh my goodness I loves this store!! It has anything and everything, and arranged so nicely throughout the store. I think I now know how my kids feel when they are in a toy store. I couldn't get enough of it. I ended up getting a few things, but my favorite is a set of pewter measuring spoons. I love them, and they are my Savannah souvenir. I will visit this store again next summer when we are in the area.

Visited August 2011
Port Wentworth, GA
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Cooking class and lunch too!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I am not a cook, but really want to learn and this is a great place for me to start. The classes were very informal, had 7-8 participants and lasted about 1.5 hours. I have attended two cooking classes at this location and have fallen in love with the experience. They provide you with tips whether you are a novice or a pro in the kitchen (I'm the novice). I have managed to take these recipies home, make them, and my husband loved them (and was a bit shocked).
The store itself is a gem for those who love cooking and are looking for all the great and useful gadgets. I will surely shop here again and certainly attend more classes.
Thanks y'all.

Visited July 2011
HappyguySavannah, Manager at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Hooray, you are #1! Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for saying such nice things about us! We are glad that you came to the class and hopefully we will see you around our way sometime soon!

Thanks and Happy Cooking