Loved staying at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the location was great. The center of Savannah is readily accessible by ferry. The ferry is free, comes by often (~every 20 minutes), and is fast (~5 - 10 minutes to make a crossing). Not to mention that crossing the river that way is a charming experience in and of itself.
The hotel has a decent bar, small Starbucks shop for the morning coffee, and a great swimming pool/hot tub for a little relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin