2,264 results
All reviews across the river free ferry resort fee aqua star ferry ride ferry service midnight sun water ferry river street heavenly bed beautiful resort convention center runs every minutes hutchinson island a river view room high floor self parking
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This hotel/resort is a perfect place for a weekend away. You have a great view of the Savannah River and are only a complimentary ferry ride away from River Street and all of the Historic District of Savannah. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and spacious. Would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it to others.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WestinDave, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am elated to hear that we were able to make such a positive and memorable Five Star impression. Please find us on social media to learn of upcoming events and promotions for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to our lovely city.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stay in Savannah often for business. I have never had such a problem with reservations. I was constantly directed to the wrong personnel. I was told they would call me back urgently to make a reservation and did not receive a call until the following day. I went through 5 people before they informed me that my promised room was now unavailable. WOW. Every other Savannah hotel experience has been exceedingly better and I'm not even there yet.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
WestinDave, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Brooke,

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I apologize that we were unable to meet your service expectations and accommodate your requests. The experiences you describe are certainly out of character for the Resort and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We will use your comments to improve and take immediate action. We hope to welcome you back and restore your faith in our property.

Be Well,

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This is our second time staying at this hotel. We love it. Very nice, great atmosphere, and we live traveling across the river in the boat. Check in was the only downfall. This time and last we stood in line for almost 20 minutes to check in. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2014

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am elated to hear that we were able to make such a positive and memorable Five Star Experience. I appreciate your feedback in regard to the line at check in and we will use your comments to improve. Please find us on social media to learn of upcoming events and promotions for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to our lovely city.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Don't let the ferry concept scare you.This location was perfect.We like
to walk and explore and had no issues.Purchased off Price Line for $109 per night (Thur.and Fri) The person checking us in gave us a water view on the 12th floor and waived the resort fee when I signed up for the rewards program.Would come back again.We did drink at the bar and had coffee at the Starbucks.Both were good experiences.

1  Thank randeeroma

Thank you for sharing your comments and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am elated to hear that we were able to make a Five Star Experience for you. Please find us on social media to learn of upcoming events and promotions for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Savannah.

BE
WELL,

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Truly enjoyed my three days at the Westin. First, the bed of course is exquisite! The "Heavenly Bed" certainly has earned its reputation for lusciousness. The staff were all wonderful. Pool area looked so inviting (though the weather did NOT cooperate for this trip). We did enjoy all of the amenities there: restaurant, spa, hot tub, etc. And it was fun taking the water taxi for a super fast trip across the water to the main tourist spots in Savannah. TRY IT!

Room tip: Select one that faces the water so you can see the barges go by.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am elated to hear that we were able to make such a positive and memorable Five Star Experience. The Heavenly Bed and the free Savannah Belle's Ferry are certainly stellar features. Please find us on social media to learn of upcoming events and promotions for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Savannah.