Our entire family enjoyed the week at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. The festival of light activities are a great event for the entire family. The variety of Christmas displays are enjoyable and of course the close encounters with the animals are a great experience for young and old. Feeding the Camels, goats, pigs, kangaroos is truly a once in a lifetime experience for our grandchildren.
The Westin Hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and the Ginger bread house display in the lobby is simply amazing. The Golf course is in fantastic condition and the staff made our experience superb. We will definitely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin