Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
East Bay Inn(Savannah)
  • Pool
  • Pool
2,149 results
All reviewsacross the riverfree ferryresort feeaqua starferry rideferry servicemidnight sunwater ferryriver streetconvention centerheavenly bedbeautiful resortruns every minuteshutchinson islanda river view roomhigh floorself parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hotel was ok. Everything in the hotel was expensive!! Food at the golf course restaurant was horrible, how can anyone mess up a quesadilla? The exercise facilities are not in the hotel. They are in a separate building across the street!!! Very inconvenient. It is also across the river, so you must take the ferry over to river street every time you want to go and do anything!!! Do NOT choose to go green while staying there---if you do that, they NEVER enter your room!!!! Not even to empty the garbage or give you more toilet paper!! We had 4 girls staying in 1 room, we had to continually call for supplies and finally had to have someone come empty the overflowing of garbage from all three garbage cans!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
WestinDave, Public Relations Manager at Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor. I apologize that your were unsatisfied with the Make A Green Choice program and that our transportation to River Street became an inconvenience. We will use your feedback to improve. We hope to welcome you back and restore your faith in our property.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've been traveling for business to Savannah since the late 90's and this is one of the best properties. On my last stay I decided to hit the spa for a massage. Well worth the time and money spent. Be sure to look around as you can get % off services.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason P
WestinDave, David Moses, Public Relations Manager at Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we rank highly on your list of Savannah properties! Our Heavenly Spa by Westin staff will also be happy to hear that they were able to provide a positive and memorable experience for you! We look forward to welcoming your back upon your next visits!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Great service, easy ferry to river street. Make sure you get a river view and if you have a cruiser take your boat there! Solid small marina. It's not a B&B but really well done and quick drive from ATL or MCO. Pool area is well done and rooms are nicely appointed. We will come back again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
WestinDave, David Moses, Public Relations Manager at Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Michael,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a great experience and we absolutely welcome watercraft of any kind at our Westin Marina (near intercoastal waterway). I too am a fan of the pool and the river views--voted best in Savannah. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Savannah.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I greatly enjoyed my stay. As a Starwood Preferred Guest (SPA), I was given an upgrade at check-in without having to ask. That felt quite welcoming. Both check-in and check-out were quick and professional. The room was large (as was the bathroom), well-appointed and it had a very nice view. Most importantly for me, it was silent in spite of being close to elevators.
The in-room safe seemed small, but then I was able to fit all my electronics and jewelry.
The internet is free with choice of wireless or wired connection. I had 3 devices with me (laptop, phone and iPad) and I had free connection for all three! That really made my life easier and I appreciated it very much.
A feature I enjoyed was the choice of asking NOT to have your room serviced in exchange for points. Since I was by myself and I am tidy and particular as to how I like things arranged when in a hotel room, I much preferred straightening up my bed in the morning and hanging my towels for the pleasure of knowing that no one would be in my room during my stay and that I would find things exactly as I left them. They did deliver every day outside my room in a nice little bag fresh supply, like complimentary bottled water and coffee grounds to make a cup of coffee in my room, without having to ask.
The room was equipped with a small, noiseless refrigerator that, instead of containing the usual junk, was gloriously empty so I could stock it with everything I wanted.
Other much appreciated features were the double shower head, plenty of hangers and two luggage racks.

A couple of little details that would have made this a five star: the vending machine was out of order the entire time I was there and the hotel shop didn't carry any of those items (such as water and soda).
What I hoped would be a quick snack (a quesadilla) took half hour to be served at the bar. However, it was mid day and all restaurants were closed at that time, so I was lucky to get something!
Desk chair in the room was comfortable but a bit worn out.
Overall, a very pleasant stay and ideal location if you are attending a conference next door at the conference center. This experience will make me look for another Westin for my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I am happy to hear that your overall experience was positive and that you felt welcomed at the property. We hold our SPG members in high esteem and strive to provide stellar guest services for them. Our Make a Green Choice program is one of my favorite features too. I appreciate your feedback in regard to our food service and vending--we will use your comments to improve. We hope to welcome your back upon your return to Savannah.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We recently had a family reunion in Savannah and the Westin could not have been more wonderful. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Check in was great as was the room. Everyone in the family was very happy with the Westin.

The hotel is located on an island across the river from the main part of Savannah. There is a ferry that runs regularly so it's easy to get to town. One side of the hotel faces Savannah and the other faces the golf course. It's a great place and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I excited to learn that we were able to host your family reunion! It is also rewarding to know that our efforts to provide positive and memorable service did not go unnoticed. We hope to welcome your back for your next reunion!