My wife and I stayed at the Westin during a stop on our way to North Carolina. I have stayed at lots of Westins throughout the Southeast and this was the best experience I have ever had!!!
From the time we pulled up at the front door where Marco in Valet Parking was the first great hotel associate. Extremely attentive and asked how our trip was and started to give suggestions on where to go in Savannah. Then onto the front desk team where the experience got better and better. Extremely genuine and friendly associates, everywhere we turned. The bell man spent about 5 minutes pointing out places from our hotel room and gave us 3 different reccomendations for dinners at all different prices. Overall all I can say about the Savannah Westin is WOW!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin