This is my first review on trip advisor, I have stayed at the Westin in Savannah3 times now. And i absolutley love this property. My boiyfriend and myself on our last and most recent stay stayed in late august for our anniversary. We absolutley love the rocking chairs they are our favourite part of the hotel so you can see the views of river street at night the lights and boats are beautiful. Thank you to front desk and IRD for sending us champagne and strawberrys in the evening it made our trip memorable and special. Wish i remembered the ladies name who served us in aqua star the two times we have stayed there! great service and great food!
have highly recommened to all friends family! and definatley will be back! LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin