The hotel is located across the river from the main dining and shopping areas. It is accessible by ferry but can be very inconvenient. The hotel has a lovely view and nice rooms. However, in the two nights that we stayed here the room was never serviced.
Because you are somewhat trapped on the other side of the river, you must eat most meals in the hotel. Although the staff is very accommodating, the choices of food is very limited, expensive and of poor quality.
I would only return if I was to attend a conference or wedding here. There are other options on River-street and in town..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin