The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
$229
  • Bar/Lounge
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
$214
$200
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$199
$430
$230
Travelocity
2,161 results
All reviewsacross the riverfree ferryresort feeaqua starferry rideferry servicemidnight sunwater ferryriver streetconvention centerheavenly bedbeautiful resortruns every minuteshutchinson islanda river view roomhigh floorself parking
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just spent 3 nights at on-site conference. Westin did great job with catering and room set-up. Always appreciate use of placards describing food at the buffet-style catering used for events. That food was good. Found only the Starbucks stand to be reliable for service & quality, not other on-site restaurant/bar venues. Note: this stand does not take Starbucks cards for payment. Free wi-fi good. Had riverfront room, clean, nice empty fridge to use too. Westin has "green" option to not have room serviced for whole stay; used it & found convenient since never had to wonder during the day if housekeeping was going to be there when I had a break. They will bring you more supplies if you ask. As always, that bed was so HEAVENLY that it was difficult to get up in a.m.

Room Tip: If light sleeper, maybe river front room not for you since those huge cargo ships go by in very early morning hours.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Maggie P
WestinSav, Mark Spadoni, General Manager at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing The Westin Savannah Harbor. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again and welcome you back to our Resort in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was in a dilemma upon my arrival at the Westin,Savannah.... I needed some assistance that only a concierge could provide and Merry stepped up to assist me with courtesy and grace.
Thank you Merry!
I also would like to comment on the Aqua Star restaurant - amazing!
I only wish that the bar was a little larger and was not so far around the corner from the restaurant.As a single diner, it would be nice to be close so I would not feel so alone!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank J H
WestinSav, Mark Spadoni, General Manager at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing such nice comments about our hotel and staff. Merry strives to provide exceptional service to our guests and we are proud to have her on our team. We look forward to seeing you again should you travel back to Savannah in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Everything about this resort and spa is top notch, but I was especially impressed with the service in and around the hotel and pool area. Friendly, welcoming, accommodating and gracious. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank McAdams5
WestinSav, Mark Spadoni, General Manager at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for sharing your commments. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us and appreciate your kind words. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future when travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I arrived early in Savannah for a week long trip and needed a hotel for just one night before moving to a B&B we had reserved. We managed to get a great rate on line for the Westin Resort. As at other Westin hotels that we have stayed at, the service was exceptional. Our room was roomy and very clean and the staff very accomodating. The bell captain recommended a great local restaurant for dinner that evening (Vic's on River St.), When we mentioned his thoughts to the concierge, she wholeheartedly agreed and quickly made reservations for us. For those concerned that the hotel is across the river from historic Savannah, there is a free ferry that runs frequently and drops you off right on River St.

Overall a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dwalters872

Thank you for sharing such a wondeful review. I am pleased to hear how well our Concierge and Bell Staff assisted you with dinner plans. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Savannah!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel wasn't the best Starwood property I have stayed in but it had a lot going for it. The negative first. The hotel was under a little more stress than normal because it was hosting many of the players and events associated with the Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf. In fact my wife met Jack Nicklaus in the elevator. So the service was a little off here and there. I wasn't told for instance that the store would be reopened and that the girl was just on break, so I ended up driving to a part of Savannah I didn't know to get some tylenol for my kid. When I got back they were open and I had wasted an hour of my day getting something I could have gotten on site. I also noticed we didn't have housekeeping come by our room at all on Saturday. If we were staying more than 2 nights I would probably have been upset a bit by that.
The good, the property is perfectly situated with a short ferry ride to across the river to River St and the historic district of Savannah accessible all day. The food was very good at the resort. In fact it was better than anywhere in Savannah we chose to eat. The property has a very expansive pool area with a great view and even a little tiny spray park for little kids. My toddler absolutely loved it. The hotel property and the course is immaculate and quite beautiful. I really enjoyed the dining rooms for the ambiance and view. Our room was comfortable and well appointed. I would caution people to ease off on the hot water in the bath as it gets super hot quick as I learned! All in all, my wife and I would likely come back again.

Room Tip: I would pay extra for the River View.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westin Savannah Harbor for your recent visit to Savannah. I am glad to hear how much you and your family enjoyed our Resort. I appreciate your feedback and will share it with my management team to use for improvements. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future should travels bring you back this way.