Lots of fun taking ferry over to Savannah and back. Nice pool, beautiful flowers. Nice location and beautiful view from so many of the rooms between the river and other bodies of water and the golf course and the city. We did the green thing and didn't have the room cleaned; after 3 days we called in the evening to get clean towels, shampoo, conditioner and get trash cans emptied, expecting it would be the usual 30 minutes or more to get results. Literally in less than 5 minutes on a Saturday night we had 2 maids and a supervisor at our door, all extremely pleasant and helpful, not a hint of disgruntlement or false politeness. That is service. You can't ask for more.
Ironically the mattress didn't seem as comfortable as the one at the Four Points in Savannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin