We had planned to stay for 3 nights last week, but bad weather had us change to 1 night as a stop-over enroute to home. The golf course looked nice, but we did not have an opportunity to play due to rain.
They have tried to update the facility, and our room was nice but not exceptional. The water taxi was a plus and not crowded, as it was rainy. Most comments are accurate...food and bar overpriced, as to be expected at a resort and rooms and beds are good, as per Westin.
We had hoped to return and golf someday, but we are not sure anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin