“Overwhelming”

Ranked #31 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Home of the 300 Martinis and 200 Beers we're a small cozy bar located in the heart of downtown Savannah,Georgia. Locally owned and operated at JNF we say "enter as strangers, leave as friends"
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Crowded hard to get to bar to order but once we did excellent drinks, fun place to visit. Our party ordered a variety and we all sipped.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by because of ratings this bar received on Trip Advisor. Ending up being my favorite bar during our stay in Savannah. The bartenders were so nice and helpful, gave us wonderful places to visit while in town. The martinis are beyond amazing, every single kind of martini you can imagine and every martini has special ingredients. For example, the Rice Crispy Treat martini had rice crispies and marshmallow cream on rim of class. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Popped in to Jen's & Friends on a recommendation, and we were not disappointed. After a little hiccup at the door (which our bartender took care of), three of us shared two bar stools at the front of the bar and got down to choosing martinis. This was not as easy as you might think - there are hundreds of flavors to choose from! We settled on
Blackberry Cobbler,
Strawberry Lemondrop, and
Biscoff Cookie.
Then we sat back and watched Allie (one of the "& Friends" here) start the martini assembly line! Watching those drinks get assembled was almost (yes, almost) as much fun as drinking them :-)

A couple of hints: these are not cheap drinks, and it takes a few to put a good buzz on. So this is a place to go with your friends and have some fun!!!! Not so much a place to go for your serious drinking.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

This is such a fun martini bar. The selection was huge, drinks were delicious. Loved it!!!! Great service as well

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at Jen and Friends at 6:15pm on Wednesday June 27, 2018. When we walked in, we were not greeted. Despite this, we sat down at the bar and intended to place an order. The bartender looked over us and took the order of someone else who had just walked in. My friends and I didn’t take it personal because we figured maybe she skipped over us because she figured we were still deciding. After waiting 15 minutes while she prepared drinks for other people, she finally took our order. I had questions about some of the martinis and I was interested in trying the birthday cake martini. The martini had milk in it, so I was unable to try it. I was a little disappointed since it’s 2018, and a ton of people don’t eat animal products, are allergic to milk, or could be lactose intolerant. I think it would be wise to offer a milk alternative. I was a little disappointed, but I decided to try something else. I asked the bartender(white heavy set woman with dark hair) if I could try an appletini.... and she said okay. Again, another group of people walked in after I ordered my martini, and the bartender took their order before mine. After waiting another 10 minutes, my friend finally says “Hey I think you skipped her”! And the bartender says “Trust me everyone will get drinks”... And one of her “favorite customers”says “she is amazing and she has all the drinks in her head”... please note this “special customer” received a drink before me although I ordered First and was there at the bar. I have never received bad service like this in my life. The only thing I could think of was maybe this girl has something against people who don’t look like her. Please note, I bartend on the side, so I am aware of customer service and how things are supposed to go. I am totally disappointed!!’ I would never enter this establishment again! It was CLEAR we were not welcome. My friend even tried to make small talk with the bartender and she ignored her. As a bartender we have pretty good hearing, so to be blantantly ignored confirmed what we already felt. I walked out at 6:43pm and I did not leave a tip! I felt like you already have preconceived notions about me, so let me live up to them. Please note this is not my normal character, but I was very upset! If you don’t have the right color on your side, I would not visit this place period!!!!

3  Thank April B