“This is what I call a Martini!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
Ranked #19 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Atlanta, Georgia
“This is what I call a Martini!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Must, must, must! Amazing drinks. Jen is amazing. Almond Joy, Baby Ruth, butterfinger flavors. Thank God I dont live in Savannah or I will drink every day here!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“good martinis, but no atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

huge menu of martinis and beers, but slow service and not much atmosphere and elbow room. Limited outdoor seating so grab a martini to-go!

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, GA
“This is not a restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoyed a good martini here. Jen is a very pleasant woman. The place is tiny, just about fifteen feet wide and forty deep. It seems to be a one-woman show. No food is offered, not even pretzels, so I don't know why this is ranked as a restaurant.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank MacInGA
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you come to Savannh, this little gem is a must! My husband enjoyed a peanut butter Oreo martini while I had water. Jen, the owner of this amazing place, came over noticing that I am obviously pregnantm and told me she can make non alcoholic martinis as well. She suggested a Mommy and Me Reeses martini. It was delicious!! Thanks to her, I was able to experience a martini right along with my husband. We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great drinks, people and prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

When you visit a touristy area, you expect to pay more for drinks, food, etc. Not so at this place. My husband and I went to Jen's not only once but twice during our two day visit to Savannah. I had to try the Rice Krispie martini (different but very good). I was also introduced to a different and delicious twist on the mojito. Fresh basil, vodka, lemon, simple syrup and a dash of sour. OMG! I have to try to replicate this at home. So refreshing! The prices were very reasonable. The owners, Steve and Jen were very friendly. It's not going to be a locals only place for long!

• Visited October 2012