“Good Mexican Buffet”

Juarez Meican Restaurant
Ranked #510 of 897 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This place has a really nice lunch buffet at a really cheap price. It used to be downstairs in the basement and it was hard for us to visit because I usually take the seniors there. Now they have moved the buffet upstairs and is easily accessible. It's definitely worth a visit if you've never been here before.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Ate here for dinner one night while visiting Savannah because I love Mexican food. The restaurant was pretty empty with only 1 other patron at the time. The service was average. When we ordered coffee we were initially told they don't sell that, but then a few minutes later the waitress came back by and said she could bring us a cup. That was confusing. The food was average. The prices were good though and cheap. It wasn't bad, but I would want to try a different Mexican restaurant if I returned to Savannah.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We ate dinner here on our recent trip to Savannah. We found the food to be very good. It had a great atmosphere!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our family ate at this restaurant the 1st night we arrived...very easy to find and very good. Great family restaurant, the waiters and staff were very patient with all 5 children.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I was in Savannah for four days and was very disappointed in this restaurant. There are so many places to eat but we chose this restaurant out of convenience. The salsa was okay and the service was fine. The restaurant was empty but we tried it anyway. Not terrible, but not good either. First bites okay bc I was starving but there wasn't much flavor. Prices were reasonable but I recommend finding another place.