“Carriage tour was worth it”

Plantation Carriage Tours
Ranked #75 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Plantation Carriage offers fifty minute fully-narrated tours of the downtown Historic District. You will pass squares, houses, monuments, and museums, and hear about the history of Savannah from founding til modern day. The tour guides are not restricted by script or specific route, which allows them to answer any questions you may have or sometimes customize the route to include your points of interest. Well behaved dogs are also allowed on board.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

It seems a bit pricey but was worth it for the five of us. We toured several squares in downtown Savannah for about an hour which was just the right amount of time. Our guide offered to take us to any nearby spots we may be interested in instead of their regular route which was a nice since we wanted to see and learn about a few old buildings and homes we had seen on the way into town. Our guide even changed the tour up to encompass some ghost story's about some of the houses and buildings we saw. Very relaxing and fun and would recommend this to anyone interesting in a carriage ride around Savannah.

3  Thank Tony K

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Best tour ever with Jennifer. I am a local resident of Savannah and had never been on a carriage tour. I've been on the trolley this was so much better. My friends and I could ask questions. She gave a lot of information. She told us about a lot of places I had not thought about seeing but now will Thank You Jennifer for a great tour.

4  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The tour guide was very informed, and local. She was funny and gave a great tour! I felt very informed about the area by the time the tour was done.

1  Thank Kawgirl7
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Sargon was our tour guide, and she was excellent. The tour was full of history and also humor. We would do this again for sure!

1  Thank Caw486
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our guide was amazing and the tempo of the tour was prefect for learning about the city as well as taking photographs of the stops along the way. I will never ride on a trolley/bus tour again! The horse drawn tour was the best in the city!