“Best Ghost Tour in Years!”

Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts
Book In Advance
More Info
$64.91*
and up
Savannah Ghost Tour and Trolley Tour Combo
Ranked #3 of 90 Shopping in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Coolest Tours in Savannah! We have an amazing selection sightseeing tours that is second to none - Walking tours, Trolley Tours and Horse & Carriage Tours. We also have a great gift shop that includes our "Made in Savannah Collection" along with unique antiques, collectibles, jewelry, & much more! We are conveniently located at 42 East Bay St., next to the iconic Savannah Cotton Exchange. Stop by to see us and enjoy the ambiance of our historic venue that has been restored to 1860 Victorian grandeur. There's nowhere else in Savannah that you can find the combination of our wide selection of sightseeing tours, the fantastic gift shop, and top notch customer service in the heart of the historic district. Experience Cool Savannah!
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We tried to cancel but were not able to b/c we didn't give 24 hrs notice and would be charged either way. SOOOO glad we didn't! Was very disappointed that guide was not southern, but after a few minutes that disappointment vanished. Nicodeamus was excellent! He'd really done his homework and had me laughing and enjoying the tour regardless of his nationality or fast-paced walk. Take the tour, you won't be disappointed and this comes from someone who has taken almost every ghost tour possible in Savannah. Only word of caution-he walks rather quickly so expect to speed walk, not a leisurely pace, but there are many stops.

4  Thank Samantha B
in 3 reviews
"trolley tour"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I've been on many Ghost Walking Tours in the last 12 months in Savannah and this was by far the most fun. Firstly, the stories are mostly original, not just stories that seem to pass from one company to the next. If you like a good story with some humor thrown in you will love this tour. Nicodemus was a very good guide and you could tell he thoroughly enjoys his work. Some of the content had some ghoully aspects and mixed with ghosts and humor it all came together very well to provide an excellent tour for all concerned. Starting at C Savannah"s Store on Bay Street was excellent, they provided brownies and treats prior to the tour commencing. Plus it all feels so much more reputable starting in a shop compared to looking for some tour guideat a certain time while wandering around a square after dark in the middle of the city.
Congrats on putting together a wonderful tour and thanks on behalf of myself and my friends for fitting our group in to your busy schedule.

1  Thank Garry P
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This tour was AWESOME!! It was a pretty good walk, specially for my fat tail, but this dude knows his stuff. And he is like from Australia or New Zealand or somewhere like that. He brings pictures & all kind of corny jokes but that's what makes it really fun. Me & my wife had a blast. Just wish we knew about the private bar tour he gave after the Ghost Tour but that girl was pretty hot. Nicodemus, you sir are truly DA MAN!! I gots to be like you when I grows up!!!

2  Thank stlnprfln
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I took a 4 day holiday in Savannah and we decided to brave the night on a Haunted Walking Tour of the City. To our delight we had Nicodemus as our guide. His personality is such that from the moment that you meet him you know that you are going to have enjoyable experience. He is friendly, open-minded, funny, interesting and knowledgeable. His knowledge of Savannah and it's history (both historical and ghostly) are in great depth.

He is open to all questions and takes time to ensure that all traveling in the group experiences a good time. You have to listen for he is quick with humor.

If your going to take a walking haunted tour in the City of Savannah, Nicodemus is the guide that you want to be sure you get. If he's not available, reschedule to a time that he is. It will well be worth it.

Hats off to the entire C Savannah Tours for the service and experience.

Dr. Marc & Wife Penny PS63:7

3  Thank DrMarc9491
See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Luckily I had a Groupon for half price tickets, because I would have been really upset if I'd paid full price. I scheduled a 7pm haunted pub tour and our tour guide was Danitra (spelling?). After we left the C. Savannah building she spent 20 minutes at the Cotton Exchange building next door rambling on about something that had nothing to do with ghosts. We then made our way to the Olde Pink House. She only talked to the two people at the front of the tour group. I was already so disappointed by the tour at this point that my friend and I left the tour early and went to the 17 Hundred 90 to have dinner and heard better ghost stories from the couple at the table next to us than we did from our tour guide. Do not waste your money on this tour!

1  Thank chelle051206
Michael S, Manager at Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2016

Cool Savannah is under new management since mid 2014, and we regret that you had a bad experience in the past.
If you check our more recent reviews, you will notice that we've improved considerably.
If you ever make it back to Savannah, we'd appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate the new Cool Savannah Experience!