“With a name like Nicodemus, he has to be GOOD!!!”

Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts
Book In Advance
More Info
$53.00*
and up
Savannah Trolley and Historic Walking Tour Combo
Ranked #5 of 82 Shopping in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Coolest Tours in Savannah! We have an amazing selection sightseeing tours that is second to none - Walking tours, Trolley Tours and Horse & Carriage Tours. We also have a great gift shop that includes our "Made in Savannah Collection" along with unique antiques, collectibles, jewelry, & much more! We are conveniently located at 42 East Bay St., next to the iconic Savannah Cotton Exchange. Stop by to see us and enjoy the ambiance of our historic venue that has been restored to 1860 Victorian grandeur. There's nowhere else in Savannah that you can find the combination of our wide selection of sightseeing tours, the fantastic gift shop, and top notch customer service in the heart of the historic district. Experience Cool Savannah!
Cuthbert, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“With a name like Nicodemus, he has to be GOOD!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This tour was AWESOME!! It was a pretty good walk, specially for my fat tail, but this dude knows his stuff. And he is like from Australia or New Zealand or somewhere like that. He brings pictures & all kind of corny jokes but that's what makes it really fun. Me & my wife had a blast. Just wish we knew about the private bar tour he gave after the Ghost Tour but that girl was pretty hot. Nicodemus, you sir are truly DA MAN!! I gots to be like you when I grows up!!!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank stlnprfln

Franklin, Kentucky
230 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 226 helpful votes
“Ghost Tour: Nicodemus Key to the Experience”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I took a 4 day holiday in Savannah and we decided to brave the night on a Haunted Walking Tour of the City. To our delight we had Nicodemus as our guide. His personality is such that from the moment that you meet him you know that you are going to have enjoyable experience. He is friendly, open-minded, funny, interesting and knowledgeable. His knowledge of Savannah and it's history (both historical and ghostly) are in great depth.

He is open to all questions and takes time to ensure that all traveling in the group experiences a good time. You have to listen for he is quick with humor.

If your going to take a walking haunted tour in the City of Savannah, Nicodemus is the guide that you want to be sure you get. If he's not available, reschedule to a time that he is. It will well be worth it.

Hats off to the entire C Savannah Tours for the service and experience.

Dr. Marc & Wife Penny PS63:7

Visited October 2011
3 Thank DrMarc9491
Acworth, GA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst Haunted Pub Tour Ever...”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Luckily I had a Groupon for half price tickets, because I would have been really upset if I'd paid full price. I scheduled a 7pm haunted pub tour and our tour guide was Danitra (spelling?). After we left the C. Savannah building she spent 20 minutes at the Cotton Exchange building next door rambling on about something that had nothing to do with ghosts. We then made our way to the Olde Pink House. She only talked to the two people at the front of the tour group. I was already so disappointed by the tour at this point that my friend and I left the tour early and went to the 17 Hundred 90 to have dinner and heard better ghost stories from the couple at the table next to us than we did from our tour guide. Do not waste your money on this tour!

1 Thank chelle051206
Michael S, Manager at Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts, responded to this review, January 4, 2016
Cool Savannah is under new management since mid 2014, and we regret that you had a bad experience in the past.
If you check our more recent reviews, you will notice that we've improved considerably.
If you ever make it back to Savannah, we'd appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate the new Cool Savannah Experience!
Savannah
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“disappointed in the Ghost Hauntings walking tour”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We were disappointed in this tour.. Was more like a history tour instead of a ghost tour.. Seems like we were going to all the same places the rest of the tours were going as we kept running into different ones several times. The tour guide was nice but the information wasn't anything we haven't heard on any other tour. It's not worth $18 per person by far! Do a little bit more research for a better tour.

Visited September 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“My Favoriate Tours and Store”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

The best Tour experience ever! I took several of C Savannah Tour & Gifts tours because of their location. They are in the heart of the historic district and they Victorian Starting location is phenomenal. My wife and I took all three of their walking tours + a horse and carriage ride and we had the best time.

The store is incredible - its worth a visit no matter what.

Visited October 2011