“Fun, professional and intriguing!”

Southern Strolls Walking Tours
Ranked #34 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: History Stroll 7 Days a week, 10am & 2pm, 2 Hours, $22 Adult/$11 Child ... Ghost Stroll 7 Days a week, 8pm, 90-120 mins, $22 Adult/$11 Child Pub Stroll Thr/Fri/Sat/Sun, 5:30pm, 2 Hours, $20 Adult (21+)
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Orlando, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun, professional and intriguing!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

First, let me begin by saying that the tour was excellent! Our guide, Scott, was very personable, knowledgeable and friendly, and also quite impressive to be able to handle our rowdy bunch! He was able to mold into the group excellently, being able to follow our conversations and questions while staying on topic with the tour. The tour was fabulous, taking us down many streets that are popular in Savannah, teaching us of the ghoulish (and generally gruesome) tales, weaved perfectly with tidbits Savannah's unique history (who knew 1820 was such an interesting year)!

It's also important to mention that the company, Southern Strolls Walking Tours, was very professional and accommodating. The woman whom I booked the calls with was attentive and efficient, and I received the confirmation email only minutes after I got off the phone with her. I was also very pleased to receive a call from Scott, the tour guide, prior to the meeting, confirming certain details in the email and making sure we would be able to find the meeting location by the specified tour time, and basically relieving any apprehension I had about the tour itself.

In short, great company + great guide = great time

Visited March 2013
southernstrolls, Owner at Southern Strolls Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Wow, what an amazing review!!! I hope we can live up to your very kind words in the future! You girls were tons of fun and it was all my pleasure!

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Southern Strolls Ghost Tour”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife, daughter and I went on a ghost tour with Scott of Southern Strolls, and it was a lot more fun than I was expecting. We are not really ghost aficionados and were not sure what to expect. Scott was a great guide. It was a great way to learn about Savannah’s history and architecture with a lot of fun ghost stories as the main theme. We took some pictures of haunted areas. In two photos I did have a strange anomaly which I can’t explain. It may have been a camera malfunction; maybe not. It was pretty cool to think that we may have captured something on the photo, even if we are unsure about it. I recommend Scott and Southern Strolls; it is a lot of fun.

Visited March 2013
southernstrolls, Owner at Southern Strolls Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thanks so much for coming out and your awesome review! Your family was really fun and I'm glad I could entertain you, I'll post the photo to our Facebook page!
Orlando, Florida
“Best tour by far!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My friends and I came to Savannah for spring break and a ghost tour was something that was at the top of our list of things to do. Our guide, Scott, was very knowledgable and made something as overlooked as history become entertaining. We learned things that someone walking through the city by themselves wouldn't have been able to learn without a guide. Savannah is truly an intriguing city and I would take this tour over again in a heartbeat! Southern Strolls is a company that deserves more recognition for the great services that they offer.

Visited March 2013
southernstrolls, Owner at Southern Strolls Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! You and your friends were very fun and I'm glad it was the highlight of your vacation!!
Savannah, Georgia
“Gourgeous City plus Personable, Knowledgeable Guide Equals GREAT TIME”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I recently took a tour with Scott Siegle through the gorgeous City of Savannah, and had a wonderful time! Scott is engaging, entertaining and very knowledgeable! His tour is a combination of wit and history that should not be missed!!!

Visited January 2013
legendsofsavannah, Owner at Southern Strolls Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thanks so much, JulieB, we appreciate the kind words!!
“Knowledgeable source teaching the history of Savannah and region.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My tour with Scott and Southern Strolls was time well spent. The history of Savannah was presented in a timely manner coinciding with a walking tour of sites. The best was the cemetery and the jokes he had! I will go again when the chance arises so I can learn what I thought I knew. BM

Much appreciated Tailgunnermg, come back and visit with us anytime!