“Come here all the time.”
Review of Green Truck Pub

Green Truck Pub
Ranked #17 of 880 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
“Come here all the time.”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Keith at the bar knows a lot about beer. Servers do a good job and many of them have been there a long time. They make their own ketchup and you either like it or you don't. I have several friends that don't go as much just because they don't care for the ketchup and if you ask for standard ketchup they look at you incredulously.

Still, they have a nice rotating selection of unusual craft beers and if you want that and a burger it's hard to miss here

2 Thank SavannahDaddy

Memphis
“Quality food, quality ingredients”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Wow. Just wow. Potentially the best burger I've had in a long time. Do your mouth a favor and get El Rustico burger. The bartender was great and I love what they stand for- local ingredients for local people. Don't be intimidated by the line, there's usually a spot at the bar where you can order. And be sure to try a local brew! Loved that it's off the beaten path so not a lot of tourists are there. If you want local savannah, this is the place to be

3 Thank hannahrcoll4
Atlanta
“Really, really good burgers!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Don't be decieved by the low-key location or exterior; this place serves the best burgers. We went on a Friday night and beat the line out the door by maybe 15 minutes and I think we got there around 6PM. They source as much food as they can locally and the freshness really stands out, as well as the burgers being perfectly cooked and juicy.
I only don't give it five stars because there are only two servers in the restuarantt - and when our server brought my husand I think a salad, she sort of plopped it on the table with her back to use so she could give her attention to another table. Normally that isn't a big deal, but I was trying to flag her down so I could order a second glass of wine. I finally asked another server. I'm not saying the service is bad - it's actually pretty good- but I am saying the servers are stretched thin and it's not really their fault.
Definetely recommend this place - oh, and they have a decent selection of beer as well!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank poundsterling
Savannah, Georgia
“Just what it says, a great neighborhood Pub”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I stopped by alone one day for lunch. The place has a great feel and instantly felt homey to me. I sat at the bar and had an outstanding sandwich and fries and thought it was a great "go to" spot for locals and visitors alike. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ERRTH
Toronto, Canada
“Great fresh tasting burgers..”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Green Truck Bar based on the tripadviaor reviews. We didn't have to wait to get a table (the window between 3-6 pm is the least crowded).. I must say that the neighbourhood surrounding the restaurants is a little shady so we were hesitant to go in. We all had burgers and they were so juicy and delicious. The fries were also so good. I'm so glad that we picked this place as a stop in Savannah.

2 Thank Delo100